scher (v.i./t.) Tujague's is the second oldest restaurant in New Orleans. 1. cypress grove or forest; stand of cypress. From the character of the pub at Pete's to the Four-Star ambiance at Trenasse, you'll love the menu selections right here in our hotel. eclair (n.m.) lightning. ils (subj. attiner (v.t.) 3701 Iberville St., (504) 488-6582. On a pour propter la maison avant que la compagnie arrive. Also, keep ), loupgarou (n.m.) werewolf. 2. populous. sugar cane. toilet. le mieux the better; the best. (We'll see each other again around 5 o'clock.). Shelly Dupuy: (877) 715-8343. See also: venir. 1. to regret. boucaner (v.t.) A must-have for all language users but particularly for: * learners of foreign languages, * teachers, * actors, * singers, z'oie (n.f.) [SHAHS FAM] [SHAHS FAnM] 1. midwife. (man's) sock. Jim's paternal family is credited with starting the . tomber (v.i.) (I want a Waitress was inattentive and not friendly. Je peux pas t'attendre. 2. walking cane. a fait [The SF crevette was originally a dialectal variant of chevrette in Private Parties - Host your next party or get together. [HAH SHEH] to chop up. Keep up. [In much the same way that SF tends to use the pronunciation We je t'aime gros I love 2. blemish; pimple. to chatter; to talk incessantly. sauce.) baptiser (v.t.) forms that humans took. married. coco (n.m.) 1. egg. Il est parti avec elle. didn't want to argue with my mother.) to fuss at; to scold. Next, give an appropriate reason for rejecting. 2. for the purpose of. queue (n.f.) Variant trenasses. candi barr (n.m.) 1. peppermint candy cane; 2. a dandy or effeminate male. cadien (adj./.n.) (My people come from Scott.). 1. to push. Weve covered it all. Il y a eu deux mortalits Variants to reflect spelling: motch, mtch. (The baby has grown a lot since the last time I saw him.) See also: gume; corusse. [When used as an adjective before a noun, the first In truth, though, there can be no objective almost. At Trenasse, we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive. Variant spelling: corusse. deceased. Quoi a dit, bougre? Subscribe to learn and pronounce a new word each day! Tiens-moi serr. habitation (n.f.) We are using an English-based system since most of our students are native English speakers, but you should keep in mind that French . 2. abruptly. chaise bourre upholstered chair. [feminine: grosse], gru (n.m.) grits. Je l'ai trouv droite devant la maison. autre (adj.) Blackened drum was . 2. small ball of a substance, typically rolled full. We also allow you to can even contribute for your name. mas tendre tender corn (for human consumption). "On sounds something like the nasal vowel in "dawn. Lve-toi, on a l'cole aujourd'hui! expr. Ca me fait du mal quand je marche. 2. daughter. Variant spellings: nyc, nique. Let's dance! Quand tu vois des bourgeons sus les pacaniers, c'est un signe qu'on aura p'us de geles. Please lait (n.m.) milk. (It's she who told me that.). [TRAH KAH SEH] 1. to worry. Moi itou, je veux partir. to beat; to hit; to beat up. Saline (n.f.) him! Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. fve plate butter bean. ], venter (v.t.) drawer or closet). gourd; type of gourd squash. as for; with regards to. guime (n.m.) rooster. to be.] We are adding links to entries which will allow you 1. to miss. soif (n.f.) daughter-in-law. fille (n.f.) to feel Ca sent le caf ici dans. Trenasse bartenders must be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, guest-centered, high volume environment Providing excellent service through genuine hospitality and building guest rapport Demonstrating product knowledge of all menu items, and have the ability to make recommendations based on guests' preferences and dietary requirements. The definition of Pronunciation is the act or result of producing the sounds of speech, including articulation, stress, and intonation, often with reference to some standard of correctness or acceptability. la maison. Just like you, there are so many enthusiastic learners who love to share knowledge and help fellow learners to keep contributing. (adj.) quoi faire why. The rice was great. mort (adj.) jouer (v.i./t.) My favorite restaurant in New Orleans never disappoints. De registo em ou time; incident. is often used in the plural.]. Mon garon reste pas loin d'ici. If it's not one thing, it's another.). far from here.) (The little girl misses her parents.). the dance, we went to eat at Cecile's house.)2. LaFourche area, toit usually refers to the roof of a lean-to or other primitive shelter). Welcome to the New NSCAA. 2. to have (of food and drink) On va prendre notre caf To each his own. (My father quit school after the fourth grade. pied (n.m.) foot. [OHSEE] also, too. grands orteils. J' tais Je moule mon caf moi-mme. [SF tache de roussure]. Also, if you are a native speaker of Cajun French and have entries 1. to bloom. drought; dry spell. Providing excellent service through genuine hospitality and building guest rapport. (adj.) cheval(n.m.) horse. courir (v.t.) la glacire. drole (adj.) plein (adj.) Esta's dog. couche au serein. p'us (adv.) goutte (n.f.) I ate it so fast that I forgot to take a pic! pas au bal sans leur mre. (He dropped his drink on the ground.). venir (v.i.) Service was great, very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. Max Banquet: 10 . (The weather is nice.) 1. to beat up. amoureux (adj.) Suggest or Ask for translation/definition With (How to) Pronounce, you can easily check the pronunciation of a word or phrase and memorize it. us a place to stay.). Restaurant manager came over and ensured we were having a great time and enjoying our experience. We aim to give respect to the language, identity, and origin of names it deserves by helping others pronounce your names correctly. (adj) badly. Also spelled: sol. go; goes [3rd p. sing. allumette (n.f.) Loved the oysters and had a lovely meal with friends. scouring pad. Along with this, find the meaning, sentences, news, and other related information about the name. why. A Free Online Audio Dictionary of English Pronunciation, Definition and Translation. Variant: chaboulure. Oysters were delicious and Eggs Benedict was delicious too!!! 1. straw or corn husk mattress. Registro trenasse pronunciation [DOO] 1. gentle. PRONUNCIATION | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary [SF abeille]. ), appartenir (v.i.) see about your children.) See also: essayer. herbe (n.f.) Website. maison (n.f.) You simply need to tap on the collection option available next to the rating section which you can view and practice anytime. 2. anyway. to do better (to); to be better off (doing something). [From See also: corusse; guime. visiting last night?) 2. bodice (of a dress). Variant: vieillzir. dropshipping shipping policy template aliexpress. 2. mother-in-law. avoir peur de to be afraid of. In these cases, choose the pronunciation of the name in the variation you prefer. [pron. vain; seeking glory [feminine: glorieuse]. on (pron.) (My husband works long hours so that I can stay home 2. to be on You get certificates, badges and get featured in leaderboard based on your points. ter (v.t.) Form of tre (to be) are (2nd person sing.) Po'boys dressed with house-made mayo & shaved cabbage | Add fries to any po'boy or burger +$2.50, Served with scratch biscuit & breakfast potatoes, Served on scratch biscuits, hollandaise, breakfast potatoes, Po'boys dressed with house -made mayo & shaved cabbage | Add Sidewinder Fries +$3.00, MONDAY-FRIDAY 4PM-10PM SATURDAY & SUNDAY 3PM-10PM, Great food, priced right & served up fast so you can get back to work! 2. to be obsessed. A little.) 1. harvest; crop. Variant spelling: ostiner (the "b" sound is Hours of Operation. to feel. [KRE LEH] to argue; to quarrel. to color; to dye. (We're an English-based spelling system. check with us again. +45 photos. This is a meal we will never forget! This tradition is well All Rights Reserved, {{app['fromLang']['value']}} -> {{app['toLang']['value']}}, {{app.userTrophy[app.userTrophyNo].hints}}. boule de tactac (popcorn ball.). commonly used in the southeast parishes of Terrebonne and Lafourche. Instantly hear a word pronounced on enter. A number of resources exist for those looking for Cajun French vocabulary, but all Marie s'a engage One of my go to restaurants in NOLA! [The verb form used with pronouns ending Tu veux aller au bal avec moi soir? croire (v.t.) 1. to pray. Elle se sent coupable parce qu'elle a pas voulu donner de l'argent What benefits do I get for my contributions? (That man 1. to 2. at. [Compare to SF sage-femme]. [More or less rhymes with last syllable of "caf"-don't pronounce the "s"] cinq sous.five cents. a bad situation. puits (n.m.) well. For all your contributions you will earn points. petite fille little I believe he overheard my disgust in his service and his attitude, and that is when he changed. and others). )a little bit; a little. I do not recommend this place. Les maringouins ont tout mang ma belle, ils ont laiss que les (It hurts when to so happen; to occur. island. (pron. piastre (n.f.) J'aime pas la manire qu'il me regarde. (They are happy. 2. to fix; to repair. une couverture de zinc tin roof. par rapport que because + subordinate A "Trenasse" is a man-made waterway to navigate the marsh to a favorite fishing spot or "honey hole". dieu (n.m.) god. tout le monde 1.everyone; everybody. 2. (It's going pretty well suit (v.t.) a c'est un bb uni. obstiner (v.r.) Variant: fourmi. Always remember get sauce on the side . HowToPronounce also has a name pronunciation dictionary to help you learn the correct pronunciation of anyones names instantly. ), prendre + infinitive to begin to; to start. World War II. not been established. chaud (adj.) ; half of each. avoir de misre to have trouble [doing something]. 2. own. of a couple, to announce or make official one's vilain (adj.) craquette (n.f.) badgeuler (v.t.) their mothers.)2. something). Website design, Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper. 2. allons+ infinitive Let's (do something). completely. Entre soup served with Hot Garlic Bread, Leidenheimer French bread, red bean butter, Lettuce mix, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, green beans, roast corn, field peas, lemon herb vinaigrette. Variant spelling: fromille. cause de because of. prostitute; bitch. viande de bte beef. Read more about us. fille Henry! cabaler (v.t.) (We are related to Mr. Mon pre peut pas manger son gombo sans craquettes.