I have a few pine trees in the yard and in the front I have a little bit of a ditch line and on one side of the house I have a small slope. The front-mounted ground-hugging deck gives you a great cut but it also rides and follows the ground contours giving you the best cut possible. Advanced technology for improving yields and conserving precious resources. Toro also offers a tremendous range of top-end zero-turn mowers including their Professional 6000 series which is equally reliable. Review of Toro 42" TimeCutter (75740) 452cc Toro Engine - YouTube The statistics and reviews are taken from the survey data we get from visitors, The review you provide for this page is very useful for everyone, We will save your review in the database before we publish it and we will give it the name 'anonimous', John Deere S120 Vs S130: Looks Similar Still Different! Save up to $750 off Select Zero Turn Mowers and get a 60V Max Leaf Blower or String Trimmer when you finance any new Titan, Titan Max or Timecutter Mower using your Toro card. Toro Engine Oil Filter (136-7848) - Mower Shop Products 22.5 hp** Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc. Let our dealers find it for you! Comparing the toro mowers with the John Deere, the toro mowers are faster than the john deere ones. For $200 more than the Toro 75740 you get a V-Twin engine. You're also a perfectionist. Furthermore, as a Toro owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 service dealers throughout the United States and Canada that are ready to help you. Over the long haul, it will pay for itself. There are several factors to consider in determining who makes the best zero-turn mower between Husqvarna and Toro. Thanks, RM gotomow here. The Big Dog has a few extras like armrests. Please stick to the relevant topics here, we will not tolerate posts advocating political or religious views or goals, No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referral programs of any kind, No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users, Read before you post. Troy-Bilt Pony, Bronco & Super Bronco Mower Review Ten Inexpensive Quality Mowers. On the contrary, the 75742 is well known for its twin-engine, and it provides lots of power to the mower. 1. Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top zero turn. They are NOT designed to pull heavy loads. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) The Toro Company. The plastic nipple (off of the engine) shroud the the tube inserts into snapped right off. Im trying to keep my budget at a max of $3000 and there are just so many choices at that price point. Toro 75742 TimeCutter 42" Zero Turn Mower 22.5 HP Rating: 2 $3,499.00 SKU 75742 Delivery Cost: $220.00 The Toro TimeCutter 75742 features a 42 inch stamped deck, smart speed technology, and a dual hydrostatic HG-ZT2100 transmission. This item can not be shipped to the following state (s): AK, HI It makes trimming extremely easy and I can trim around right a telephone pole without leaving any grass to trim. You've worked so hard that you shouldn't let your lawn govern your free time. The Husqvarna is not as smooth to drive and the deck doesnt cut as well as most other zero-turns. Lawn mowers and tractors test program at Toro TimeCutter Zero Turn Mowers Review 2022 - Best Cutter? Moreover, the mower has an excellent maneuvering capability. Pro-level striping delivers a statement-making, neighbor-envying lawn, while redefining mowing in a powerful way. 679 cc V-Twin Zero Turn Riding Mower Model# Z42. Toro's commercial mowers come with a three-year, 300-hour guarantee on the engines. The manufacturer's claimed horsepower for the engine. It takes less than a minute. The Kohler usually has a $100 upcharge because of where its made. Blower Housing Assembly. looking forward to seeing how the toro does. Please stick to the relevant topics here, we will not tolerate posts advocating political or religious views or goals, No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referral programs of any kind, No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users, Read before you post. Do you feel this significantly hinders the ability to hug trees/landscaping/chainlink fence/ etc.? (28*) Toro 75740 vs 75742 by Price, Specs, Reviews & Features and stay safe during this craziness. 2. Renowned for its quality and reliability Briggs & Stratton is the engine of choice for the biggest lawn mower manufacturers. Toro's 42 inch TimeCutter allows you to create both a beautiful lawn and still have plenty of time to host backyard pickup games, barbeques and more. I aso looked at the Timecutter 50 with and without the myride which is about same cost as John Deere Z525E, what is your opinion of these two? Have you seen that, do you know where I can find that? Space Saver - Compact 42" deck means better maneuverability for gates and tight spaces. As it has a twin-engine, it can be really efficient in larger gardens. Once again, thanks! Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower Comparison: Toro vs. John Deere Enjoyed the video of the Toro you put up. Find the product you are looking for related to Online & Web Services. So, lets start the comparison to find which is best Husqvarna vs Toro zero turn mowers. Getting on and off the mower to pick up yard debris and other obstacles is a breeze with a step-through front end. 1. The following text will give you an idea of the manufacturers history and location. My question is, would the 42 mower fit my needs for mowing around the pine trees with the 3 water ring or would you suggest the 48 with the wider deck which sticks out further. Yes, I agree. If you have a small lawn and dont want to walk anymore this is a great choice. You are using an out of date browser. Yes, toro time cutters are indeed good quality mowers. The models selected within this comparison are available in a range of sizes from 48-inch up to 60-inch cutting decks, this is the sweet spot for domestic use and light commercial mower sizes. The Kohler also has a great reputation. The larger frame and wider tires account for this. Toro 42 in. 22.5 HP TimeCutter Commercial V-Twin Gas Dual Hydrostatic Available at The Home Depot Also available online through cubcadet.com. [Explained] John Deere Fault Codes List+ Their Meanings! Looking around. Toro 42 in. The manufacturer's claimed cutting width, or swath, in inches. This zero turn mower is packed with all the premium features Ariens is known to deliver all for only $2799! Copyright 2023 CompareClick.com operated by Rank MT PT. Read more here: How to Support TodaysMower.com, 2022 The Best Residential Zero Turn Mowers, 2022 Cub Cadet Lawn Tractors and Garden Tractors The Best Selection, Going green The Best Electric Riding Mowers, Lawn Tractors and ZTRs, Toro Introduces New 2020 TimeCutter Zero-Turn Mowers, About Paul Sikkema Reactivate now [Register HereRegister Here Toro zero turn mowers offer both options to customers. Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Toro TimeCutter SS4260 42 in. 22 HP Whenever you drive the 75742 over a soft surface, the amount of cutting will drastically reduce. They have 2, 2019 Gravely ZT X-52 in the store for 3,199 but the seat is not a high back and the tires are smaller. So you have to go there to find any deals. This mower has the power and mobility to tackle even the most difficult jobs in a jiffy. 16%. This is the final step and we need your opinion. I would choose the Big Dog. If you want your comment to be published immediately, please consider registering your nickname on this page. Thank you for your feedback, This translates into around 3,000 hours of use. So, you can mow at your comfortable pace. Again I know you said you had no preference on the engines, but if they are the same price which would you get, the Kholer or Kawasaki? Professionals and contractors around the world count on the Toro brand and our products to deliver durability, productivity, and performance. Innovative, smart connected technologies that save you time and get you back to what you enjoy doing most. If you want to recommend a product, you can, Each product has advantages and disadvantages, write down the pros and cons about the product you choose. you can also, Add a review for this page, your review will be very useful for others, choose the product you are reviewing and give your rating, like it or not, or click here to close without visiting Amazon. It worked once then next time I tried to use it; it was . (23*) Toro 75745 vs 75747 by Price, Specs, Reviews & Features The Deere is not designed at all for mowing fields. 2022 The Sixteen Best 54-72 Inch Residential Zero Turn Mowers. Fuel Capacity. Step On Up. It includes a more comfortable high-back seat and a washout port. Cub Cadet vs Toro Zero Turn Mower | Which Is The Best? - TheYardandGarden The Toro The Ariens Edge is their economical line. A 42-inch lawn tractor will mow about 1 acre an hour. Find the product you are looking for related to Home & Kitchen. 3 yr warranty, no hour limit, 23HP Kawa motor, the deck seems very solid. The resale will be much better also. Hi Paul, Thank you for all of the information you provide on the site and your channel. Furthermore, the mowing times are swift as well. Thanks again for all your advice! you can also, Add a review for this page, your review will be very useful for others, choose the product you are reviewing and give your rating, like it or not, or click here to close without visiting Amazon. The fabricated 42-inch deck also cuts well, bags well, and mulches very well. The only other mower I looked at was the Toro from Home Depot that you talked about and its fall in the same price range as the others. Thoughts on how it holds up The 75742 has the v-twin 22 commerical toro engine? Mowers with larger decks take up more storage space, but cut proportionally faster and therefore reduce cutting time. Most of the time you will have to transport your mower to a repair center to get it repaired. This mower has the power and mobility to tackle even the most difficult jobs in a jiffy. Reliability and long life are essential requirements when you are investing in premium machinery. I STRONGLY suggest you drive it around the parking lot to see if you like the controls. In our lab tests, Zero-Turn Mowers models like the 75750 are rated on multiple criteria, such as those. Thanks! You can be sure of it. I have the 52 inch and I really like the fact that Ariens put all the overhang on the left, closed side of the deck. The United States is the warehouse of Ferris mowers. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) The Toro Company. You may have never heard of Country Clipper but they have been around since the early 90s. Keeping this speed, you will get a trim speed of 2.4mph and 5.5 mph. Model # 75740 Store SKU # 1001420934. Despite their outstanding capabilities in manufacturing premium quality power tools and yard machines, Husqvarna suffers poorly with a low level of after-sales customer satisfaction. The blade speed on zero-turn mowers is faster than on a lawn tractor so you can travel over the lawn faster and still get a great cut. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Toro 75742 (400000000-407699999) 75742, Timecutter 4225 Riding Mower, (Sn 400000000-407699999) Parts. Its also a great price for what you get. 20 HP Gas Dual Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Mower Model# BG21127. Youll hate it. Have you not heard of Spartan zero turn mowers? This 42-inch Toro zero turn rider comes with a 2-cylinder Self branded engine with an automatic drive system and electric PTO. We Sell Only Genuine Toro Parts Find Part By Symptom. That said, A good electric string trimmer from Milwaukee, Toro, EGO or Stihl will quickly finish what the 42 inch cant get. I guess I really need to think if I want to quit walking and start riding as my first decision. All your course intelligence. This mower has quietly become one of the most popular mowers sold in the U.S. Gravely also has a really easy to use controls on their hydro models) Wright has a stand-on Sulky so you dont have to walk. They provide you with a very flexible mowing experience. Toro 42 (107 cm) TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower (75745). If you are in the market for a professional zero-turn mower for commercial use, then the Husqvarna Z560X is a superb machine with an 11-gauge steel frame and cutting deck. Finally, theres a single home for all your golf course management information. Toro provides a range of warranties based on the model and engine fitted to specific zero-turn mowers. Engine reliability and chassis build quality are critical to a long lifespan. Hi Joe, I really dont have a preference. This mower is arguably the best value mid-mount 42-inch zero-turn on the market. Won't drive / self propel. Login. This Toro mows very well, bags very well, and mulches very well. 2022 The Thirteen Best 42-46 Inch Zero Turn Mowers, 2022 The Sixteen Best 48-52 Inch Zero Turn Mowers, 2021 The Sixteen Best 54-72 Inch Residential Zero Turn Mowers. Hi Troy, As far as I know, the Gravely ZT X and the Ariens IKON XD are the same mower. So, you store your essential items with ease. This article may include affiliate links to Amazon or other partner websites where we may earn a small commission on purchases made. Ariens IKON XD 42 Kawasaki Model 915268. The larger engine will serve you well. Be sure to allow the underside to air-dry before stowing the machine. The only Ariens they have in the store are the edges, because they did not carry them last year. Tight-turning, "zero-turn-radius" riders use a dual hydrostatic-drive system to infinitely vary ground speed and allow a narrow turn radius by varying power to each rear wheel independently. We all play a part in protecting our water resources. The robust structure of the cutting deck is also an important consideration. Count on it. Furthermore, it had zero-turn steering that helped us clean the lawn smoothly. 11%. Which is the better mower? Skip to the end of the images gallery. Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. My question is the $700 price increase worth spending for the ladder unit. Model 75742 W Is The Same As 75742 - Different Crates; California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS. TimeCutters come with a Toro IronForged deck to ensure years of reliability and top performance. As far as I know, there is only one 42 inch zero-turn on the market with a heavy-duty 10 ga fabricated deck. Owner satisfaction ratings are based on the proportion of members who are extremely likely to recommend their zero-turn mower brand to their friends and family. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn. This Package Includes: (1) Toro 75742 Zero Turn Lawn Mower (1) 5' x 10' Utility Trailer Toro 75742 TimeCutter 42" Zero Turn Mower 22.5HP Smart Speed technology allows mowing speed to change without sacrificing blade tip speed Built with the sa This package includes a Toro 75742 Timecutter 42 inch zero turn mower with a 22.5 HP Toro engine and . I recall seeing someplace, but cant find it now a free bagger kit for this unit if you buy before the end of April. But we need to also look at their versatility across flat or hilly terrain, and how comfortable are they to use over time. Thanks in advance! The 75747 has a Kohler (made in U.S.A) engine, a reinforced, fabricated heavy duty deck, and the MyRide Suspension System. Reset your password. Check out the article to see the reviews of the mowers. In order to retrieve the engine fault codes, you will need to park the machine on a level and firm surface. Its a powerful chainsaw. 2023 Inside The Yard- All Rights Reserved. The Secret Guide For Kawasaki FX1000V Oil Type You Must Know it, The Most Common Ferris IS2100Z Problems & How To Fix Them, How To Run Zero Turn Mower in Sandy Soil? All Rights Reserved. Top flat speed of 7.8 mph. Air Intake and Filtration Assembly. Nobody can answer this question in a word. Toro TimeCutter SS4225 75742 - Consumer Reports Available at The Home Depot Also available at Tractor Supply, ACME Tools, and your local Toro Dealer. Find the product you are looking for related to Electronics. Which One Is Best For You? Toro mowers are definitely worth the money. Find the product you are looking for related to Computers. Mowing very large lawns at least takes some time. If you want to recommend a product, you can, Each product has advantages and disadvantages, write down the pros and cons about the product you choose. Find the product you are looking for related to Health & Care. For people who want the speed of a zero-turn but just dont like lap-bar controls, this is the perfect mower. This is the final step and we need your opinion. Thanks for the quick reply Paul and all the great info. Thousands of people like you asking their problems, why not you? Meanwhile, the maximum cutting height is 11.4cm, while the minimum starts from 3.8. Our First Choice: Toro 75740- Lawnmower with an Intelligent Speed Technology. Luckily Im in Colorado and we are still getting snow so I have some time. It's also a snap to control your pace with Toro's Smart Speed Technology. Noise measured in decibels at a distance of 25 feet simulating a neighbor's exposure. Only 1 match found. It starts every time. Search before you post. It will be published when it is approved by a moderator. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Engine Maintenance Kit - Toro Equipment with Toro Engines (model years 2013 and newer) (Model #20240) 30" Lawn Striping System (Model #20602) Hearing Protection (Part #131-3828) Hearing Protection with Radio (Part #131-3829) Toro Premium Fuel Treatment - 12 oz. Husqvarna scored 1.5/5 on Trust Pilot. Carburetor Assembly. x 49 in. Being able to turn around without leaving a spot and mowing in a straight line back and forth you can get the same striping effect as the commercial mowing companies offer. CompareClick is reader-supported, When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. to help you make better choices for lifes big moments and the everyday ones in between. If you need to tow a cart or pull other attachments on the hills it helps to put the lever in tow. Firstly, as the toro mowers have good quality engines, mowing time is very less. Top flat speed of 8.5 mph. The Toro 75750 is part of the Lawn mowers and tractors test program at Consumer Reports. Normally, toro lawn mowers can last up to 10 years maximum. Creature Comforts - An under-seat storage cubby, front step-through and cup holders level-up your mowing experience. Yes, some have a hitch and you can pull a small yard cart or spreader but you will destroy the transmissions in them if you try to pull loads of dirt, firewood, or a leaf vacuum.