Lincoln: Good graphics, better controls, great games, amazing Playstation deals on the Playstation store. Lincoln was reading an Ace Savvy comic when Lori burst into the room. Lincoln: Not to mention she called me "Stinkoln" multiple times. "Probably sleeping in," said Lola, "itis Saturday.". Ongoing Luna: >tsk tsk tsk, to Lincoln and Simon< You two are at it again. (Lana followed the cookbook to baking cookies and muffins, with Hops' help, they added as much ingredients as instructed, then Lola comes back with a set of teas for them to taste). After grabbing all his things and putting on his protective gear, Lincoln got back on his bike and rode to Piperville, but not before going to the bathroom in a nearby outhouse. Get over here! Lola: >to Simon< Normally she doesn't play by the rules, but in the case, I'm glad she's decided to help me out with the cooking and baking. Simon: Wow, you have good taste in Oreo cookies and Dinosaur gummies. But when we had A few more kids, they didn't take them away, which makes things confusing. Finally another boy in this house! Butch saw this, came outside, and joined Lincoln on the branch. "How can I accept your apology after you destroyed my most cherished item," snapped Lori. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Loudcest (The Loud House) Lincoln Loves his younger sisters and the feeling is mutual so much so that they'll do anything to see their big brother happy even if it means making his Harem even bigger. Luna: >to Simon< She usually makes gross stuff. Lincoln: At least this is something we both agree on. Lincoln Loud (A loud house Wall-E crossover Fanfiction) - Ethan Deemer Leni: >to Lincoln< Because you deserve it, and I love you very much, I really hate it when any of my siblings are mad at each other. Written as a darker take on the episode "Brawl in the Family". (Much to what Luna said, Lynn in a more furious stat stands in front of the Arcade as she shouted in a demanding voice). "Yes, officer," said Butch and Mark as the cop left. (Luna and Sam then approached Lincoln and Simon with confidence). With that, they all gathered up, bowed their heads, closed their eyes, and prayed for the safety of Lincoln wherever he was. (Luna then forms tears in her eyes and starts crying, Lincoln tries to calm her down, but Luna pushed him to the ground), (Luna runs away from him as she continues crying, Lincoln gets back up and turns to Liam). Luna: Lincoln is on his game, Lucy is doing some creepy thing with her club members, the twins are having a tea party, Lisa is experimenting with something---, (An explosion occurs as Luna peeked out of her doorway as it is coming from Lisa and Lily's bedroom). "For the last time," said Lincoln, "it was an accident! It was the Loud family's new friend James. Luna: If you two can't get along, then we will never pair you two again, but for now, we are going to have to try a little harder won't we? Simon: Well I think you guys should lay off the chocolate for a while! Lori held up her phone, which had a big crack on the screen. THAT'S TAKING ITWAYTOO FAR! (Simon then sees Lincoln as he was about to dig into his Fro-Yo, he sat next to Lincoln). (Eventually Luna remembered the times that Luna was harsh on Lincoln, but then she remembered how nice she was to Lincoln like when she made his his concert unforgettable or how she returned the favor after he was turned down of a V.I.P. I mean come on, she's nearly satanic dude!Lynn: "Hey Lukey wanna go grab A sub from downstairs? Clyde: That's great, and what are your thoughts on "Scorpion"? I'm sorry for what I did, little brother. However, he then spotted a sign that read "1 Mile to Piperville", "Not bad," said Lincoln, "I can take over from here.". "Don't worry, girls," said Lynn Sr., "I'm sure Lincolnwill be found eventually.". He hasn't lost anybody's trust, but someone has lost his and they did it in one of the worst ways possible and worst of all, he blames himself for it. Talisman Brother | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom Lincoln: I feel like he is disrespecting out own show and doesn't even care about the classics anymore, other than the first three seasons of SpongeBob that is. Mr. Bolhofner: Now class, I would like for you all to meet Ronnie Anne Santiago, please give her a little time for her to tell us her backstory, and then it's time for class, >to Ronnie Anne< Ronnie Anne? "I don't think I have enough wood to get us back home," said Chuggie. "Well," thought Lori, "at least he didn't turn down the cake. "Hey eldest sister," said Lisa, "I have some fantastic news for you.". Chapter 1: The Blast 1. (Lincoln then turns on the TV and he tunes into the Cartoon channel to find some classic cartoons, the only cartoon that was on was "Scooby Doo Where Are you! Although we can't keep him.". Lincoln: >to Simon< i can't say I disagree, because I agree. Don't even bother coming in.". "Well, that was plain mean," said Mark, "I wouldneverdo that tomykid brother! Luna: And I thought you still hate me afterwards. Sam: >to Luna< Don't worry about it, as long as they don't fight, everything will be fine, but I personally don't blame him because he is allergic to chocolate. My eyes were hungrily gawking his while he kept pounding me on his thigh A new sibling (Loud house reader fan fic). "Thanks," said James, "never leave home without 'em!". Sam: Wait, what is Simon doing with Lincoln? She is still the greatest super heroine out there, better than stupid Ace Savvy. Lincoln: >to Simon< YOUR OPINION IS NOT BETTER THAN MINE! Just then, they heard Chuggie's whistle as the green engines steamed into the depot. ", "If only I was a better sister," cried Lori, "and he wouldn't even be having these kind of problems!". Simon: But in my opinionfarming in general is not cut out for me, I think farming is my least favorite. Lincoln peeked out and saw that Zeke had reached his destination. Posted on February 27, 2023 by laguardia airport food terminal c A Brother Gone Missing - The Loud House Encyclopedia Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Almost as if they heard my conversation with you guys maybe they did! Loud," said Joe, Steve's brother, "but we didn't. "No way," said Luna, "that bully deserves it! "Lincoln: "Yes! I can always take it to get it fixed or I can just go buy a new one. Lincoln is tired of being the only boy in the house. Sam: No matter what happens to us, even if there is a conflict between us. Luna: >to Sam< I'm sorry this had to happen Sam, maybe we'll see each other tomorrow. Leni: First, I called Ms. Carmichael, Fiona and Miguel to help me advertise to get your attention, we talked to the manager at "Gamestop" and "Fro-Yo n' Go" for a discount message, then we had to lure all of you right here, and Fro-Yo's are on Ms. Carmichael by the way, and now here you guys are! The Instant Pot Toddler Food Cookbook . Luna: No Sam, I'm sorry for harassing you, I want us to be two peas in a pod. "And I also contacted some friends of mine to help find Lincoln," said Jamed as they finished, "I told them to contact me when they do. He finally gets the courage to head over to his house and he opens the door. Luna: It's like a sister protocol that usually happens in this house at some point but the exact gender opposite, it's when certain siblings fight over stupid things like how Lori and Leni fought over the dress, and the restyou don't want to know. Simon: Sorry buddy, but SpongeBob is the best. Lincoln: >to Luna< I think we both had a bad day! Rita then explained to Steve what had transpired. Fro-Yo cashier: Here you go, that's one chocolate vanilla swirl and one Strawberry Banana, feel free to toppings, the total of two Fro-Yo's cost to $2.50. Lincoln whispered everything in Lana's ear. Lincoln's eyes filled up as he read the letter. Loud House: The Missing Son! Lynn: (whispering) You're NOT bad luck, Stinkoln. Sam: I'm fine thanks, >annoyed< But what are you doing here? Sam: >in thought< Oh no, you've got to be kidding me! Luna: >to Lincoln and Simon< THAT'S ENOUGH, >points upstairs< BOTH OF YOU UPSTAIRS IN MY ROOM RIGHT NOW! I thought ugh. "Would you like to explain this," asked Lori. But, enough about that, please come home! Lori tried to walk away, but James saw her. (Just as Sam was about to walk up to the counter to place an order, Sam spotted Luna in shock, she even tohught to herself). James then removed a pair of noise-cancelling earmuffs he had on. Back in Piperville, Butch, Mark, and Lincoln watchingA Hard Day's Night and having homemade maple taffy. (It then cuts to Clyde at the Living room where he sits Lincoln and Simon by the couch as he instructs them about respecting opinions in a more positive light). Lola: While Lana is doing it, I will be making the tea and you should give out an examples for both of you. Luna: >to Sam< So I hear, >to Simon< Hey little buddy, how was your gamers club? A. It also had a card that read "I'm sorry for what I did!" My overall favorites are soccer and basketball. "Bun-Bun," said Lincoln, "do you think Lori would be happier if I left?". That's about it. "Lori: "Do you like anything else?? Sam: Look Luna, we can still be a couple, but sometimes a relationship isn't going to last forever, but I would like for ours to--. Simon: Oh cool, I love Arcade games, much better than those mobile games on phone these days. # lincoln # loud # loudhouse 5: School 1.9K 30 by crazyinnitfam Lincoln's POV: I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. (Vanzilla pulled up along with Leni, Luna and Luan, Lincoln climbed on and rode shotgun, Taylor and Lincoln waved goodbye to each other, back at The Loud House, Lincoln was getting his hair combed and got his teeth brushed, Lola was concerned and confused by the way Lincoln was getting himself ready) "Lori: "We literally have A lot In common! "Mom, Dad," Lynn shouted as she grabbed the paper and bounded down the stairs. Of course he has Clyde, but he's not with him 24/7. Lincoln looked up and sure enough, there was Butch Cassidy, the 22-year-old controller for the Piperville Railway. "Phew," said Lincoln, "that was a close call! Lincoln got out aSupermancomic he had bought earlier and read it while he ate his pizza. Lori looked and saw Pop-Pop Albert on the porch. (Lincoln and Simon shook hands at each other, they both let go of their hands). Simon: Yeah, she can climb walls, shoot venom with her tail and can also sting like a Scorpion. Back in Royal Woods, the Loud family minus Lori was in the living room, waiting for James and his friends to come back and report if they've found Lincoln or not. You can stay with me and Mark as long as you wish.". "Almost there," said Lincoln, "just 1 more mile!". Simon: Scooby Doo? Leni says that the games are on her as well. Simon: That's because I have a better opinion than him, he knows nothing. "Anything for one of my newest friends despite me being twice your age," joked Butch. ", "I just wanted to know if you'd all like to go to the mall tomorrow," said Lori, "I wanna show you this really cool store I found. ", "Lana," said Lincoln, "don't tell anyone, but I'm running away.". Lincoln: > It's okay, I respect your opinion on that. I'll see if I will get you the best dress to wear on your date with Sam and--, (Luna cries harder when she hears the name "Sam" and plants her face on her pillow). Simon: >angered, to Lincoln< No, you are the worst and most despicable creature on the planet. Luna: >interrupts Lincoln< You don't have to apologize, I already forgive you, I had no right to be mad at you and I don't want to stay mad at you, you are my little brother and I love you very much. Sam: >to Luna< You heard me, I don't think we should be together anymore as either friends or a couple anymore. "Now I know how Lincoln felt when we kicked him out of his own room," said Lori. Sam: >sighs, to Simon< It's okay little bro, no go take a seat somewhere and I'll meet up with you later while I'll deal with >points her thumb at Luna< this parasite. Simon: >angered, to Lincoln< How dare you call her "Bland and Unsympathetic"? ", "Indeed," said Lori, "Anyways, to make up for it, why don't you and I hang out tomorrow since we don't have school for the next two weeks? I like dressing (for boys obviously). Literature Text--Prologue--It was a typical Saturday morning in the Loud House, the Loud siblings were causing lot of noise by doing what they enjoy doing the . 59.1K 548 33. We somehow got the chance of meeting him again. Lincoln: Well, I had a lot of fun milking the cows and so far that's the best job for me, but my least favorite has to be the chicken coop because of that rooster. ", "I just thought it'd be a way to bond with you guys," said Lori, "that's all. ", "Alright," said Lincoln, "I love you, Lori.". As a side note, this fanfic was authored by MrTyeDye, a prominent Loud House fanfiction writer who also wrote Peeking Through the Fourth Wall, but he has confirmed that the two fanfics don't take place in the same universe, so you don't need to reimagine Lana when reading Peeking. Lincoln's Farewell. Lincoln: WellI love all of my sisters, scratch that, most of them on certain cases, but I wouldn't ever trade it for the world. "Luke: "Sure! Read to find out. Lincoln: >to Sam< I'm sorry Sam, I just don't like it when he makes smart remarks on me. Luna: You don't have to, but if you want to, just let me know. ", "Hey, Lincoln," asked Mark, "when do you plan on going back to Royal Woods? lincolnloud. "Some of us matured early because life showed us the worst side of the world at an earl "The Caregiver and the Mob Boss (pt.2)" "Hey, Lincoln," said Butch, "what are you doing here? Anyways, Luke was adopted by A couple at A nearby town. The others then turned back to Lori, their faces showing angered expressions. Lincoln: >to Simon< Good luck trying to get Lynn to help you, she's tough. Clyde: Now let's begin, now let me see if I can land the stick too. - Lincoln said (They look at a photo of him and Leni bathing in the bathtub) LENI: Aw, you look so cute as a baby! CartoonsLoud House Follow/FavLong Lost Loud By:Bouken Dutch 2.0 33 years into the future, Lori Loud reflects back on the loss of her brother Lincoln (No Such Luck AU) Rated: Fiction T- English - Tragedy - Lori L. - Words: 7,956 - Reviews: 74- Favs: 187 - Follows: 64 - Published: 1/10/2018- Status: Complete - id: 12795066 + - ", "It's alright," said James, "I understand. All except for Lincoln and Lucy who were sitting in their rooms and reading comic book and poetry dairy respectively. This time, it was Bobby Santiago, Lori's boyfriend and the older brother of Lincoln's girlfriend, Ronnie Anne, who was also with him. Lincoln: Oh, the kid Clyde told me about, I heard from him that you did a great job cat-sitting for them and they were thankful. Lana: Hops, what are you doing here? ", "Sheesh," said Butch, "And to think she'd improve her character in Season 2 of this show.". He sees all of his sisters standing somewhere in the living room. ", "I know," said Lincoln, "I'm sorry I ran away! "I can't believe they miss me," cried Lincoln. After about 2 more minutes of talking, Butch hung up. 30K Views. It was a song that she heard her parents play in the car one day when they all went to the mall. In Royal Woods, the rest of the Loud family, as well as James, Steve, Joe, Fred, Frank, Joey, CJ, the McBrides, and the Santiagos were waiting at the rail depot. Loudhouse Stories - Wattpad We miss you and I love you very, very much, even though it feels like I'm nothing more than a jerk to you sometimes. The one who was most upset was Leni, who was crying hysterically into a pillow with Luna trying to comfort her and trying to hold back her own tears. !" ", "A mistake," gasped Rita, "Honey, you're not a mistake. "I shouldn't be talking to you," said Lincoln, "not after what you put us through.". "Oh, honey," said Lynn Sr., "it's gonna be OK. We'll find him.". Sam: You too, I told you it would take at least thirty minutes for us to get here! "OK, Linc," said Lynn, "sleepy-time's over. Lincoln then fell down on his knees and started to cry into his hands. Simon: >annoyed< But the Xbox controller is very unique, plus it has better graphics and a better loading times than Playstation. ", "Yeah," said Mark, "the best in the Northeast!". Clyde: >to Lincoln and Simon< And how do you feel about it verbally?