Wow. But that's exactly what the streamer Jerma985 is making a career out of: huge, elaborate, surreal shows that are pushing livestreaming as a form to strange new heights. 2 in One / Better Caul Saul Face source. Many thanks. The arrival of the Giant Rat who literally rolls on his side down the catwalk and into the ring. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Assassin On September 20th, 2018, authorities arrived on the scene Thursday to find Jerma (Jeremy Nine-hundred eighty-five Elbertson, 32) dead on the scene. There are some nasty ones mixed in with the rest. He misses only for the bullet to bounce off the moving bucket on the bottom of the stage, just barely giving it enough height to hit the Tags: sus, among us, meme, jerma, imposter, when the imposter is sus, smile, guy smiling, jerma Jerma985 - worst face nominee - YouTube. The Twitch streamer known as Jerma985 steps up to the plate at a baseball game he organized between a team of clowns and another team of magicians. That's a lot for Twitch. You play his version if your physical units, Bartre, Dorcas, Guy and Raven are higher-leveled than your magic units Erk, Serra, Lucius and Priscilla. His only desire is to kill as many people as he can to sanctify his psychotic needs; especially his blade. From the 2019 Jerma Awards, the reveal of the worst noise he made during the year . The original image when you are closed to Jerma was based on Jerma Sus / "When the impostor is sus!" Glue Man wasn't even participating in this year's Rumble, eliminated via chokeslam and left a stretcher-bound broken weeping mess. The video opens with Jerma using a Huntsman tauntkill on an enemy Demoman who doesn't die. Car cleaner: "Try thunder for a clean machine, Additionally, he didn't just go and pick up the boxes for the food; he had. Jerma said his shows are paying for themselves. (14 Minutes) $3,749,970,714 face. /v/ - >choke on a P-rank in the absolute last few second - Video Games Something wrong happened behind the scenes. Nico's Nextbots Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Jerma? At one point, he notices a Sticky carpet on the path, so he pulls out his Dead Ringer and tries to bait the explosion. Add a Comment. The screenshot immediately became infamous and has been used so frequently and significantly that it is the first image result shown by Google when you search for "Jerma", a fact he is intimately aware of. It's this thing where cool characters (Minus Bat Boy, Glue Man, The Egg, etc.) Jerma is the tenth Nextbot to have its image changed at some point, as first being, Jerma is the 2nd nextbot to have an audio change twice, first being, When Jerma was first added into the testing servers, he had no audio. replaces the monitors with Cortex on them with jerma's When the imposter is sus! Learn more. Valve Corporation. Jerma985, or also known as Jeremy Elbertson, is a character loosely inspired by a character named Peter Griffin from Family Guy, an American animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane. Jerma's "The Meme Funeral" video starts up as the Green Screen finally goes down. Jerma is the first nextbot thats related to Jerma, the second being, Jerma is the first nextbot whose image changes depending on its distance from you, the second being. Throughout the airings of the show, this homage to Family Guy has become a running gag as the character Chat often says a memorable quote, "That's a Family Guy joke.". It was teased for the first time in the nico's stu Discord server under a media filename as "jerma.mp3". block the path for an enemy Spy who was trying to sneak past. Biological Information The funny part is when STAR_ takes off his black robe to reveal he was. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. 25. r/jerma985. The audio is him threatening the player. It depicts Jerma having a really wide smile, along with wrinkly cheeks, and a slight loss of hair. used fifth wheels for sale by owner craigslist. Game Jerma claims the duel will be "like George Washington times". he seemed to be enjoying it but in a very reserved way. These include the following: The single worst face Jerma has ever made. Starting Class Get up to 20% off. Say hi to the big gorilla reading a book in the sky for me. You got the "imposter-is-fucking-stupid-ass-sus" face.Jerma after remaking The Face. Couldnt find a more fucked guy if I tried. In order for your ranking to be included, you need to be logged in and publish the list to the . We've been talking seriously about this and we absolutely want to ensure that TOTAL PSYCHOPATH Jerma ABSOLUTELY does NOT come to our wedding. But he'd eat anyway, since the food looked too good for him to not . I hope this is funny,'" he said. Anger, Genuinely Terrifying source. If youd like to file an allegation of infringement, youll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. We actually capped it. 2018 Islamic Center of Cleveland. It may possibly be that Jerma's far phase images is deemed inappropriate by Roblox moderation, also for unknown reasons. The camera was stained with blood and chat was all spamming monkaW and "LULW typical One guy moment". Jerma is the first nextbot to have multiple frames at first but then be switched to a single image. Many thanks. Earthworm Jim arrives and gets hyped up by Jerma, only to get eliminated almost immediately. #13. its egypt and were both phlog pyros. For one, the liveness of the platform creates a unique sense of unreality. In his phase where he is very close to players, his shirt has ripped apart and his grin will extend into an ear-to-ear suspicious smile, with his teeth glowing. The fighters keep trying to call time-outs. He had his face cam turned off during the stream, but Chat demanded multiple times during the stream that he turn it on. Killed three different individuals' mothers. He ended his last stream abruptly in tears, he didn't even go to the subs list. Jerma has fair skin, blue eyes, and medium-length brown-blonde hair. Which doesn't happen. The lower the resolution, the funnier the face is! Simply explained for a busy day. Jerma immediately breaks down laughing the moment he first sees Burgerpants. Both he and Jerma are blurring what's real and what's not and playing heightened versions of themselves, and there's often a satirical bent to their work. If you look closely, the enemies of the game are named Mexicans, and some do in fact speak Spanish. One of the apps is a screamer in disguise. Subtitiedjerma Follow Oh, fuck you WheEEE Look at that explosion noise world's most fucked up substitute teacher This guy is the worst type of substitute teacher. * Worst Face. And no matter how weird and convoluted his shows might get, Jerma is always looking for laughs. ", possibly foreshadowing the existence of Bugleberry. Tags. It's commonly theorized that Jerma's perception of the movies was imprinted by some of the games, as the games often use deadly gas as a common trap. ORIGINAL ART : Jerma's Worst Faces of 2022 - Etsy Scholarship Fund Please use the links below for donations: Bones Season 7 Episode 2 Finn. He does not expressly agree with what Nergal is planning, but could not care less as long as he got to "feed his blade". The face seen when Jerma is far away from players is refered to as sometimes, The face seen when Jerma is at a medium distance from players is refered to as, Lastly, the face when Jerma is close to players, which is known as, Jerma is the third nextbot to have multiple frames. Death Kite Audio Collection. Jerma's reading of Sans' monologue at MTT Resort somehow gradually shifts from a lower-pitched version of his regular voice to something resembling a teenage cowboy. The version of when are at the medium distance was the pre-edited version of Jerma Sus meme, though the version at medium distance was used for many macros image of Jerma in every weird variation. After you place your order, valkyriellis will take 1-3 business days to prepare it for shipment. Subscribe to The FinanceTLDR Newsletter with. The Face, The Worst Face, The Evil Face, The Gross Face, The Greasy Face, The Scary Face, The Imposter Is Fucking Stupid Ass SUS Face. By popular demand, he decides to go back to try saving him. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Names and Aliases Stream Dashboard. Right out of the box STAR_ starts having a meltdown because of the insane in-game volume, and outright tells Jerma to mute the game on startup. Watch Jerma985's clip titled "jerma dies before stream" Watch Jerma985's clip titled "jerma dies before stream" Jerma985. He uses the Light Brand. Jerma is confronted by the coach of the California Circus during the baseball livestream. just compare his streams to jerma's or joel's or mike's, they all seem way more engaged >> Anonymous 03 . In what would become, From the 2019 Jerma Awards, the reveal of the worst noise he made during the year (chanting, In an otherwise normal (for Jerma, anyways), When the nominees for "Best Content Creator" are announced, Jerma pretends that he got on the list, and, Jerma messing with his soundboard, acting like. [9][10], What the Federal Reserve Is Really Scared About. Congratulations, you bullied a 36-year-old young boy to tears, just because of a joke. Mash the ever-loving hell out of the Z key, blasting the snail so hard that it. In his phase where he gets slightly closer to the player, he is seen making a slightly weird expression. Jerma performs a monologue as The Spy on how to destroy a Sentry. This is the main reason why Jerma985 himself hated THE Face so much. After stating whoever wins gets the Gunboats. His skin has turned into red flesh and his hair is retreated to the back of his head. Medical experts say he died from natural causes after being pinned under a CRT television weighing only 35 pounds. Jerma's favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. If I sliced you into lovely red ribbons with this, would the pieces be as soft and delicate as silk? Nils: It's no good! "It's like a live comedy improv show," he said. Islamic Center of Cleveland serves the largest Muslim community in Northeast Ohio. "That's all I care about. He wears a grey wife beater and wears his black earphones on his right ear. Jerme I think he was choking on a piece of bread or something. Wait! and keeps replaying Beth breaking her spine on the rock over and over with a stoic face. At that point the camera footage was frozen, but it later returned to Ster pretending to be Jerma. On March 21st, 2016 Jerma was streaming Overwatch when suddenly he felt an overwhelming sense of dread. "I'm a disgusting mess of a person. "I don't even have Microsoft Word," he said. He loudly complains about STAR_ ignoring the terms, STAR_ responding that he's trying to recreate the famous WAR! I am disgusted. Nc State Hockey, First Seen He lets me do it as often as I want, which really is all the time. His favorite dinosaur is the brontosaurus. Share to Twitter. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. skimaskskeleton 11 days ago. i want that on a shirt. mod. Torture of individuals following the incident of '91. Stole the Declaration of Independence from Pakistan (yet to be recovered). But he soon began to degrade rapidly on a mental and moral level. Jerma's head appears as a statue in the hidden safe zone. You can find Jerma CAPTION. Post comment. !NOTE: All OG art will be sent with lots of extra space around the image so you can shape/size the piece to your liking when it arrives! Jerma has gone on record many times saying it is the worst face ever made in his career, as well as his least favorite existing image, and he's talked about its status as the first image result for his name on Google being a significant source of embarrassment when introducing others to his profession. So why does Jerma do these productions on Twitch instead of making a movie or a TV show? However, it is the collective opinion of his chat that such an action would not only reflect poorly on Jerma himself, but also on his community. I'm leaving this community, jerma can't keep getting away with this The best Jerma Faces (Updated) rankings are on the top of the list and the worst rankings are on the bottom. Best Singing: QRS 30%. Jerma is the only Nextbot that has different images that got changed to one then back. All of this is to say that I seriously love Jerma, both as an entertainer and just as seemingly the most selfless person on the internet. Tips: https://ko-fi.com/ferretnoirOnly used streams as a source. His fans proceed to edit that into clips he watches throughout the stream. It's this thing where cool characters (Minus Bat Boy, Glue Man, The Egg, etc.) The best part is by his own admittance, he fucked up the joke. THEY'RE HOLDING ME HOSTAGE AND MAKING ME FILM THESE COMMERCIALS. Originally posted by disgusting burger face: i git sum chetos cofe chikin wat #8. shly. Nice to meet you and welcome to my community! His failed attempt at backstabbing a sniper, commentated with his high-pitched voice. The old sprites will be documented below; In his phase where he is far away, his head is edited to be small and distorted, along with his eyes looking separately. handsome ratman <3 this sticker is genuinely very nice though. Jerma died. One day jerma got so angry at the one guy in chat who was being mean and spamming residentsleeper, he quite literally stuck his hands into his screen and yanked really hard. SCP-985-J was discovered by the Foundation on //201 when footage emerged of it attacking and killing [DATA EXPUNGED]. "I'm coming up with a scenario that I think is a fun time for everybody," he said. Black Fang An indestructible projection showing off Jerma streams appears in a small medieval french village. Jerma decides to test whether his kids are human by throwing an axe at them. He passes the QTE and celebrates ". The image sparked many uses of it by fans ranging from deep fakes to face morphing. As his ideas grew more complex, he found that there was a lot of trail to be blazed. Islamic Center of Cleveland is a non-profit organization. That evening, an announcer's booming voice welcomed viewers to a stadium in suburban St. Louis for some good old-fashioned Jerma Baseball Association action: "Tonight, a big-time matchup between the California Circus and the Maryland Magicians.". Because apparently he compared Dr. Who to Rick & Morty. 8 comments. The two try their hardest to not cheat at all on their next attempt, STAR_ claiming it's extremely stressful to do so. Meme Kreygasm. ", And of course, money is always a consideration. Jerme is an antagonist from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade and is a member of the Black Fang, known as the Death Kite. Twisted Tea Slap - jerma985's clip from Twitch.tv! Special mention goes to two particular fighters: Sweetrind and the Nintendo Labo, The 14th fighter to enter the Rumble is none other than, Eventually, Jerma gets fed up and creates the almighty Super Jex, a version of Jex with perfect abilities and stats, two. Jan. 26th, 2021 +$700,000 50K for every minute he attempted the Be a good hitman deal. SCP-985-J must be fed BrainFluud once every 6 hours for sustenance. Jerma gets to give each of the in-game commercials their own slogans, with hilarious results: Bathroom freshener: "Toilet Sheriff! By kidkoala. to awkwardly sneak past said neighbor into the house. Jerma was understandably shocked to. twitch.tv/jerma985 This clip has 116 views Clipped 01-25-2021 at 04:51:03 PM The screenshot immediately became infamous and has been used so frequently and significantly that it is the first image result shown by Google when you search for "Jerma", a fact he is intimately aware of. Jerma's team become a small army of spies, all hoarded up together in a corner waiting for the match to start. He has a special ability: when he's farther away from you he turns into his normal form, but when you get closer to him, he turns into the "Sus Jerma" meme. Origin Entry . I think its a neat trope >> Anonymous 03/04 . You have beautiful skin. "Who are you supposed to talk to?". We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Twitch streamer Jerma985 is pushing boundaries with outside the box Best. 6055 W 130th St Parma, OH 44130 | 216.362.0786 | [email protected]. to some sandwich tier lists. Funny/Team Fortress 2 Community Created Content. Jerma claims he won't shoot STAR_ as he approaches the duel area, only to do exactly that and miss, giving STAR_ an opening to kill him. He appears as a morph in the last chapter, this time wielding a Runesword. During the stream he suddenly turned on his facecam and very briefly made The Face before immediately turning The Facecam off again. Jerma's worst faces 2022. One app asks for access to Jerma's photo album. It was edited due to containing a few swear words that would not be allowed on Roblox. Share to Tumblr. Making it all the way to the end leaves the bottom half with a power high that puts him on the top half's shit list. Then One Guy commented "What does this guy look like? Please try again. That said, Jerma sees himself as more "e-clown" than artist or provocateur. The music in the background of the audio is the Left 4 Dead Witch Theme. For more information about this nextbot, go. Read our Cookie Policy. Notable examples include Jerma Sus. The last thing heard from the video before Jerma stops it? In August, Jerma put on one of his biggest streams yet: a wild four-hour game of baseball between clowns and magicians. Jerma985 - worst face nominee. 5 days ago. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Etsy Purchase Protection: On Harvest, Jerma tries to get a Huntsman tauntkill on an approaching Sniper. "I don't like to punch down. However, jerma growled really loud and started chanting the lyrics to "I'm a Walrus" by the beatles. Evil Jerma killed three different individuals mothers. Bloomberg video game reporter Cecilia D'Anastasio said there are other streamers experimenting with in-person events like game shows, but Jerma's big, performance art-y events are unusual for Twitch. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. jerma worst face - iccleveland.org During the stream he suddenly turned on his facecam and very briefly made The Face before immediately turning the facecam off again. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your 33 10 seconds. Smooshed Sleeping Face source. A Jerma clone showed up at my school as a substitute once. There were unicycling outfielders. He did briefly apologize for the Amelia situation, but that twitlonger she wrote really exposed the absolute horror of being stood up and finding your date in bed with the reaper of souls himself. cutenfunny - jerma985's clip from Twitch.tv! He's represented by Evolved Talent Agency, which helps, and some sponsors are seeing the potential. PPURPLE! I've been thinking about whether or not to post this for the last 3 days, since everyone and their grandmas are doing these posts. Jerma has stated his wish to purge this image from the internet more than once, which gave even more fuel to the meme. After a couple of moments jerma wiped the red marking from the camera and sat back down as if nothing happened. Random Jerma Moments. A player is forced to dress up as a baby by the opposing team during Jerma's baseball livestream. Watch Jerma985's clip titled "worst noise" Watch Jerma985's clip titled "worst noise" Jerma985. If we don't defeat them all, the barrier will hold strong. The Jerma Faces (Updated) Tier List below is created by community voting and is the cumulative average rankings from 12 submitted tier lists. How can we best do this, do you think? The video is opened with a grueling story about Jerma's quest to get a functioning copy of Red Dead Redemption, only to be cut off by his computer getting a blue screen. Steven Wilder Striegel Predator Scene, Glue Man has competed in Jerma Rumble, Jerma Rumble 3, Jermania 2014 and Jerma Rumble Live-Action. Share to Facebook. Then, in the early 2010s, he started messing around on YouTube with video gameplay commentaries and comedy sketches. 102 eggs in spanish joke explained - yuy.simrim.it At first, he's happy with the result, but his opinion quickly changes to him believing he just gave the site's creators his personal information. It doesn't- There is no like Oh, he's running? The Egg's introduction. I was thinking maybe putting up beware of sus guy photos around the venue? During her youth, Simmons was bed-ridden by scoliosis; her father, to relieve her boredom, would place her bed outdoors so they could stargaze together.. From an early age, Simmons aomgus gusy. Yes! Captain Cheez-It. In his own words after, "I played myself". Then Jerma just grabbed the poor highschooler by his neck and lifted him off the floor and began to spin him really fast.. His guts came flying out with the sheer force that jerma used to spin him. said Jerma. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Archived videos from the YouTube channel J erma985.This upload consists of .zip files for each video which contains every publically-viewable video spanning 6/11/2011 to [date below], and perhaps a few videos that were later deleted or unlisted. Fortunately, he misses. . Example. He mostly streamed normal gaming stuff, which he still does plenty of, but he also tried a couple of small, outside-the-box experiments like hooking himself up to a lie detector to answer questions from viewers, or staging a family dinner with strangers. Jerma chastises STAR_ for barging in through his window, only to quickly admit that he's done it a few times as well. Sorry! SCP-985-J is allowed access to one (1) Garfield comic strip per day for entertainment. To Jerma's surprise, chat is able to find the image near instantlyexcept it, Eventually, the witch event ends with this -, Jerma, while playing a pool-like game, realizes that the sound of launching the ball sounds like a slap. In typical Pac-Man fashion. That's Lord Nergal's doing! Qpr Season Ticket 2021/22, However, once Jerma started streaming on Twitch, something changed in him. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. If I do it this way? The mods, the chat, no one could stop what happened next. Lyndis: Eliwood! Great! please keep it up :) p.s. Jerma gave the baseball game his all. Of all the people who deserve to be shat on, Jerma is the last person on that list. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. They eventually did begin talking again after STAR_ mentioned Jerma on stream and then they made-up and planned the stream. If this does super well, I'll go into the. I heard a few weird noises. i should have been cleaer that second part was me referring to the other anon. We've been talking seriously about this and we absolutely want to ensure that TOTAL PSYCHOPATH Jerma ABSOLUTELY does NOT come to our wedding. They may not be on the scale of a movie, but Jerma estimated some of his productions can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. >Thought Golf would be the worst level in . Notable examples include jermaSus. Earlier one of STAR_'s videos (Taunt Kill Bullies) had the description "Jerma is dead to me" before. He worked at animal shelters, participated in charities, and created many characters in the Jerma Universe which he loved dearly. I'm killing you! Evil Ringlight Face source. And so many players got thrown out for trickery and bad behavior that the umpire himself had to take an at-bat or two. In his phase where he is far away from players, he will make a weird face expression. Medical experts say he died from natural causes after being pinned under a CRT television weighing only 35 pounds. I mean did they. Chat was spamming PauseChamp. "Rey Likes BB-8" Jeremy Worst Sexy Star Wars Poster Wall Art Canvas Princess Leia r2d2 $ 5.00; 4" Stickers by Jeremy Worst Star Wars and More $ 5.00 "R2PIMP2" Jeremy Worst Sexy Star Wars Poster Wall Art Canvas Princess Leia r2d2 $ 5.00; Mando by Jeremy Worst Themandalorian $ 5.00; Scout Troopers by Jeremy Worst $ 5.00 "Rebel Scum" Jeremy Worst Sexy Star Wars Taking of Hostages at the Port of Tanjung Priok, Jakarta. He'd scripted and directed it, but there was an element of the unplanned and unexpected. https://nicos-nextbots.fandom.com/wiki/File:Jerma.mp3, https://nicos-nextbots.fandom.com/wiki/File:Jermabotcatalog.mp3, https://nicos-nextbots.fandom.com/wiki/File:Jermajumpscare.mp3, https://nicos-nextbots.fandom.com/wiki/File:Jermascream.mp3.wav, https://nicos-nextbots.fandom.com/wiki/File:Robloxapp-20230101-1135285_Trim.wav, https://nicos-nextbots.fandom.com/wiki/File:Trim.75718B4A-5226-43CF-AE1C-8513C71EE27E.mov, Burner John Degree T610I Combine Harvester. "Movies are expensive," said Jerma. Cooper". http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Funny/Jerma985. My blade shall feast well tonight, won't it? "I'm on the secret menu, I cost a little over twenty-five dollars plus tax and the tip." . 296 views - Sun, Apr 25 at 4:00. 0:35. https://nicos-nextbots.fandom.com/wiki/File:Jermahighquality.mp3. Ninian: I can feel an evil power emanating from every foe here. Jerma is eliminated early and left unconscious on the floor. Tap to unmute. Things hit a high point in August 2021 with the Jerma985 Dollhouse stream. Put simply, it would destroy everything he and his community had worked to build over the last 10 years. 2ndJerma/Screenshot by NPR "Not everything has to have a joke attached to it. After hours of enduring tricky platforming to get to. "It sounds like fun, and it seems like something that could make a lot of people happy. 1 General Pastas 2 Philosophy Pastas 3 Zorny Pastas 4 Chatter-based Pastas 5 Pastas made by Jerma himself ]ok to be honest a lot of you guys are Just Chatting | 801 views | 3 days ago. We have made a It's Your Birthday Today. He probably didn't do this with any intention but the screenshot of it soon got spammed into Chat and opened by Jerma. Jerme: Now, whichonefirst? Well, people can hate anything to be honest. As of now. Jerma, other than a friend, never had any ideas that influenced the TF2 community.. And Star_ was argueably one of the best TF2 youtubers of his time and even today.. And to be fair, I support his High-Tower rule, as shown in the Payload Race description, it never really was a serious game-mode.. After a moment, the Soldier comes back just to keep staring in confusion. STAR_'s main source of entertainment (and Jerma's main source of irritation): the. Moments later, Ster (who was hiding behind the curtains) snuck up behind Jerma, and after a short struggle, Ster stole Jerma's hat, saying "I'm you now." 2ndJerma/Screenshot by NPR He looks the Demoman in the eye and drops his disguise and still it doesn't detonate. Special Contain Procedures: SCP-985-J must be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell decorated to look like an average American household with a live video feed. Jerma985 | Know Your Meme Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://youtu.be/jlynkFqVmt8?list=PLiEL0l0mgw5WeJt71NHJgkOcgX5B-VyZa. 690. The moment the kid made a noise he stated wildly shaking his head around while making high pitched laser(?) How Do Hedge Funds Hide Information From The Public? Text Art is the creation of images from text, also known as ASCII art. "The nature of that whole show was I'm a person in a house you get to decide what I get to do," he said. Maybe it had something to do with the tank coming in. Thus comes Super BSOD, a much glowier, blue version of the Green Screen wearing panties with the word "Juicy" on them. Jerma fails to tauntkill a Pyro, who corners him and nearly kills him then stops in one place without attacking, allowing Jerma to easily tauntkill him. Jerma tries trickshotting an orange peg by bouncing the bullet off a bumper in the middle of the stage, missing enough times to be left with one final ball. Extensive destruction of property, the most notable including the empire state building which fell in the summer of '11, the sphere which was destroyed in a violent fashion, and the Amulet.