Affiliate link below.If you choose to purchase anything from the above links, please know I may receive a small commission. Working with consumers and businesses alike to authenticate your signed treasures. How can I trust these sites if everything could be a fake? While 2020 has been a year unlike any other, one thing remained constant, unauthentic autographs are still being sold in the market at alarmingly high rates. This story is 100% Fictional. For me, I wont buy an autograph online unless its certified by PSA/DNA, Beckett, JSA or SCG only. Check when Vsautographs.com domain was created: A shopping website created less than 4 months ago is too new and potentially suspicious. File your review. Harrison Deal Car Accident Details, Email: [email protected] Not giving anyone the benefit of a doubt anymore. They have watched while some of the larger companies have created and made the industry standard for price guides, card grading, and autograph . Jul 19, 2013. **** Hopefully one day these ripoff report websites will no longer be a safe haven for anonymous Scam-Artists to create fabricated, illegitimate , slanderous attacks on others. This could be someone who specializes in authenticating autographs from a particular sports team, musician, or celebrity. Do mounted Email indicated that items wouldn't be shipped for a couple of weeks - no big deal - and wouldn't be sent together - also not a big deal. Many of these businesses offer authentication services. Most Forged Autographs, 2020 - Beckett Authentication HELLO!! At the same time, Tony Podsada says those same autographs "are real. But I did not know about signings hotline, this I will definitely look into. Autographsauthenticationstore.com - Better Business Bureau What Are Leaf Trading Cards and Are They Worth It? Historical Autograph Authentication: How To Guide | The Raab Collection It was already fishy that he had one so cheap I am being vague as possible for my own sake of harassment as this guy has a history of that as well. Defendants have joined together as a complex association of autograph dealers, auction houses, authenticators, and public personalities to act as the only authority on Out of the blue, a box shows up with the first half of the order. Good vs. Bad COA Companies for Memorabilia - Blowout Cards Forums Defendants in both cases are Collectors Universe dba PSA/DNA, James Spence Authentication, R&R Auction Co., Roger Epperson dba Signed Sealed and Delivered dba Roger Epperson Authentication, Steve . Answer: Authenticators will only tell you their opinion and there is never a guarantee that they are right. Based out of Maryland, they state the following. Open for business in September 2019, VSA is the newest member of the Authentication Business. Research the company, dealer, or expert first. Pacers vs. Magic: Start time, where to watch, what's the latest Another shocker! . But are their non witness. Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages. Take it to an expert in the field. Newly released police video taken at this summer's National Sports Collectors Convention shows the dealer whose booth was shut down over autograph authenticity concerns claiming the signed items he was selling were "decorative items.". 1- Why has this person not reported me to the BBB? Because we are a fast growing authentication service with 80+ years combined experience. Some companies like PSA, BAS, JSA are trustworthy while others are known to pass everything. Only buy if you will truly use it and it fits into your budget.https://fanatics.ncw6.net/vnN0yj0:00 Today's Topic1:05 Who Was GAI?1:55 Who Should Consider GAI Items?2:35 Global Authentics3:30 Why People Used GAI4:27 Do People Still Sell These Items?5:40 What If You're Unsure?#autograph #sportsmemorabilia #powerssportsmemorabilia Most Forged Autographs, 2020. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. NOte he mentoins his eBay ID, he was banned by eBay and is not allowed to sell autogrpahs. Do your research. Business is so good that they . By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Here are a few steps you can take to help recognize a preprinted autograph fortunately the steps require you to have the autograph in your possession thus making it tough to determine if it is a preprints before you buy it. The next clue was the Eric Clapton "Stratocaster" was a cheap Chinese knock off with Fender decals falling off the headstock. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. I guess what I am asking is, how are these things regulated with online purchases? F. I agree this was a great article. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. NOte he mentoins his eBay ID allen1948 from what I read online he was banned by eBay and is not allowed to sell autogrpahs, because his forgery business was so obvious. If a domain name is too "young" we may have not enough details to judge it. Ever wondered if that signature that you cherish is legitimate? If the site has a bad WOT trust rating it means someone had a bad experience. Just wanted to add Autograph COA (ACOA) to this list. James Spence Authentication - JSA - Yelp I have only a small number of autographs, none of them sports stars, most of which were signed in person, so I have no doubt about their authenticity. 2015 PSA/DNA Autograph Report: The Ten Most Dangerous Autographs Autograph Fakery: Two Firms Monopolize a Lucrative Business In terms of validity, there isn't much to be found research wise for these companies. Autograph Dealer in Las Vegas, NV. Autograph certification is not the same as authentication, and its important to understand the difference between the two. When Alternatively, if you can feel the texture of the ink on top of the page, you know it has been added afterwards. Advertisers above have met our Here are a few of the men who authenticated forgeries produced by the ring, and examples of the documents they used. I'm sure there are other fine authentication companies. MLB Authentication | Hologram Authenticator | MLB.com Personal websites (such as blogs, portfolios, etc) do not need HTTPS connection. Usually when you only send one autograph in, authentication fees plus taxes and shipping, the cost of the item that was signed, and the cost to get a celebrity to sign something collectively cost more than the value of the item when it's all said and done. As time went on with this company I continued to find more errors, rude customer service, and potentially fake autographs. Is Playstation Wholesale Legit . Take it to a local autograph dealer or shop. Thilak Siva BSc(Hons),LLM,MBA,MRICS,PMP,MCIArb,MAIQS, Eddie DeAngelis ~ Founder and CEO QualiFi, LLC "Our Vibe Attracts our Tribe". is vs autographs legit. and our The website may be located in a not risky country. I purchased this ***** ****** autographed vinyl album on 3/19/2021 from Collectibles & Gifts out of Las Vegas. 1-1/8 Barrel Nut Wrench, This can be done in a number of ways, but most often it involves comparing the signature in question to known examples of that persons signature. A. Autograph authentication is the process in which autographs are evaluated to determine if they are authentic, genuine examples of a signature or not. Glad to hear this, should make for some nifty Christmas gifting this year. Specializing in quality modern cards. Massimo 700 Accessories, They state they use a third party website called Autographs Authentication Services . I tallied up the total and it would be close to about $1700 in PSA fees at the economy price to get the cards both graded/autos . Experienced collectors on this forum are every bit as goodimo, by Adam Halloran Timcast News Youtube, *******************************/ OBJ rams helmet cert #*******. Check if Vsautographs.com is detected by APIVoid service. Owned by the same felon, Brian Burkel. All our cards are certified authentic autographs from the manufacturer - thank you for listing these 10 warning signs I just got scammed by someone selling a Steve Young autographed card for only $5. EBay Scam: DO NOT BUY AUTOGRAPHS WITH COAs FROM THESE COMPANIES. I do a comparison just like third party authenticators. Step No. The company also calls itself "everymemorbilia.com" I contacted neat Autograph.com and the email bounced back undeliverable. My ebay ID is allen1948 with over 15,000 positive feedbacks and a 99.9% rating. So visit my website today and experience for yourself some of the most extraordinary historical autograph memorabilia that makes others so envious. Only those items that an authenticator actually witnesses being signed or used in a game may be eligible for authentication . I myself have a few Knicks players like (Walt Clyde Frazier) for one that was signed when I saw him at MSG. This story is entirely fabricated. Certification can be especially helpful if youre looking to sell or insure your autographed item. I am looking for advice from forum members on the general authenticity of mounted memories items. "We have known Mike for many years and relied on his expertise & integrity in authenticating autographs of both vintage and current day athletes as well as celebrities. Professional Autograph Authentication Service was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 04, 2013 and since then this brand received 4 reviews.. Professional Autograph Authentication Service ranks 27 of 198 in Writing and Editing Services category. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Wells Fargo Autograph Card vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited As far as no-annual-fee flat-rate earning cards go, the Chase Freedom Unlimited is an excellent everyday use card with fantastic rewards. This number measures how many Verified PayPal members have paid us with successful exchanges since we opened our Paypal account on July 10,2000.Please note that I am a verified member of Paypal which is a positive signal to the You , the Buyer that we have complied with Community security measures. The autographed photos of Brendan Fraser that I have received are fantastic. Have you ever had an autograph authenticated? They claim they had a sit-down signing with Harrison Ford. Why has this person not given me a negative rating on Ebay? The guy who posted this is another autograph dealerand this is his retaliation. Purchase sports memorabilia from authorized dealers. Ripoff Report on: Memorabilia Autographs - Memorabilia autographs allen radwell radwill radziwill radziwilus fake even told me it was on phone southhampton new j. Ripoff Report Needs Your Help! Fortunately its not so much for monetary value, just a man cave gift in this case. That's a solid earning rate for a $0 annual fee cashback credit card, making the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card a serious competitor in the cashback card space. words that have to do with clay P.O. There's just something about autographs that make them so special. A blocked website may be implicated in malware or spam activities. Don't be a Victim of Fake Autograph Memorabilias - Pro Sports Daily So I cant see that just because its not PSA/DNA, Beckett, JSA etc. Now, I try to hit some autograph shows when ever they come to town or I visit a city and there is one there. The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months) Short life expectancy domain. You can get your favorite color, design, and type watch as it has lots of Vipshop is a leading online discount retailer for brands in China. -> You will learn more about this online e-book store as this article intends to offer you information to help you understand one such web page.. For all the college and school going kids, getting books and that too at a discounted price is like a dream come true. >> Please go through this article as it is about a scam website that deals with e-books for students at reasonable cost.. Is Kotakco legit: Are you interested in reading books?Are you a bookworm? Telefon: +40 21 212 86 07 New Video Shows Dealer Ejected from NSCC Over Suspected Bogus Autographs The Brooklyn Nets (34-28) play against the New York Knicks (37-27) at Madison Square Garden Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free) NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. View full review . You should be able to get something similar to this for under After checking the SSL certificate, domain age of three months old, not active on the social media, and zero social media presence online are indicators of it getting called not a legitimate site.As the domain age of three months only makes the website suspicious, the company is old and has the head office in the United States.. EDIT: after looking through a TON of photos on worth point, the majority of 1989 signed lithos sold on eBay at some point all have a brown back. Get a Letter of Authenticity (LOA) if possible. Don't let the information below ruin collecting for you. No proposal to increase sugar export quota from 60 lakh tonnes: Food 0 Likes, by Greg Jeranek Autograph authentication is the process of verifying the authenticity of a signature. Tried to Google the names of the authenticators on their site, and could not find anything. Verification increases the security of the PayPal network. Press J to jump to the feed. We Guarantee the Authenticity of Everything we sell for Life and we have a solid 35 year reputation. This is backwards. A Jordan costs $100 to get authenticated. . Keys to this signature includes the one stroke horizontally which represents the top of the T, one line vertically to represent the stem of the T, a squiggle to represent what is now Brady signing as "Tom". |. If requested,we always provide a Letter of Authenticity. PCGS | BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Oh my god no. Thanks you for the original Ruth Gehrig pic I purchased from you. Check how much Vsautographs.com is popular: The website has too low traffic or none at all. If the rank is less than 500K the site has a lot of traffic, less than 5M it has some traffic, more than 15M not much. Avoid this scammer like the plaguethere is a 101% chance you will get ripped off. I have a bunch of personally watched, met, and signed autos from athletes that I got COA's for from Beckett. It is led by the experts, Steve Grad and Brian Sobrero, with combined 25 years of experience in authenticating. PSA | APIVoid is a security service that can identify fake web shops. They will NOT be able to provide any. I am relatively new to this autograph game but, I know that PSA/DNA, JSA are the top COA's (I haven't read about scandals). Autograph Live: How to use our Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forum. Once you get the item back from JSA many collectors will frame jerseys to hang on the wall.