10. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (139), Topanga Lawrence-Matthews/Cory Matthews (40), Isaiah "Zay" Babineaux & Lucas Friar & Maya Hart & Riley Matthews & Farkle Minkus & Isadora Smackle, Isaiah "Zay" Babineaux & Maya Hart Friendship, Maya's fire escape is Joshaya's special place, Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, featuring Josh and Smackle having the most unlikely friendship, and Maya playing matchmaker for her friends, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Alternate Universe - Spies & Secret Agents, Three Little Rules: A Girl Meets World Season 4. Maya stopped out of Riley's view when she saw Riley standing in her bedroom. One thing is for sure, she seems sick b From the day she was born, 1 hour before Riley, Cassiopeia "Cassie" Marie Matthews has been in the shadows of her younger sister. Maya and Riley become girlfriend and girlfriend again. We fit together like a perfect puzzlebut things change. Six They have known each other for a long time. giggles (.) Season 3. 9. He is NOT a father, nor is he even father material. They are both fake girlfriend and girlfriend and with. I mean I trustyallso much and youtrust me too, and Ive just completely ruined that by going and moaning so wantonly! Lucas finally notices his boner when he looks down in shame. He insists it, even. ", The word itself made Maya heave again. She nodded as she slid down next to him. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. They are girlfriends and have a history together. 3. Cory Matthews plays the part of Cupid and assigns Maya and Riley as partners on a history project in hopes to end their feuding. What happens wh . - After a minor inconvenience these once-best-friends-now-strangers were put back together, after five years apart. completed But she has a plan and she's going for it full steam ahead. The timer still had four minutes left, so she decided to wait in the hallway with Farkle. I mean! Lucas walked over with his tray of food, finally joining the others. I existed the stall and saw missy there admiring herself in the mirror. When Lucas Friar first got accepted into Carrington Performing Arts High School, he thought it would be a good way to get away from the craziness of his home life. Maya Hart/Josh Matthews - Works | Archive of Our Own But I was so hungry, I wished it would stay in my mouth. "are you going to be in it maya?". The two walked up to the cashier to pay and Maya attempted to avoid any and all eye contact, simply paying and leaving. Original art of the Autumn in Philadelphia Series. Even if it might cost him everything. I just! Lucas begins to babble frantically. She loves the ni You know Girl Meets World. Riley, Maya, and Farkle. Chapter 9. She had done this particular piece many times in the last six months and each time it was different. She liked her absentee mother, her boyfriend who kissed her like she was all that mattered, the parties that made her feel like she had friends, and her mediocre grades because they were enough to keep her mom from complaining and enough to make Maya feel good about herself. "So, you like him?" She doesn't talk about her life much, because who would want to hear the sob story of poor Maya Hart. rilaya au). While Riley is away with family, Lucas is bored. Maya has stopped blindly trusting love a long time ago. finished : ~~~~~ Riley, Maya, and the rest are entering 7th grade, but some of them may have a secret. Follows the event's of the original but, gives Maya's point of view and is a little more expansive than the first in the series. What will happen when things in the Hart house the day that Maya climbed through Riley's window wearing a pretty white dress was the day that both of their lives changed forever. Twelve days. or, riley has a sexuality crisis. Shes kept her feelings inside so she wouldn't make Riley feel bad for her. Season 2. Please Review! This episode was moved to season four and then it was cancelled when seasonfour was cancelled. Riley Matthews had just started 9th grade. Joshaya | Girl Meets World Fanon Wiki | Fandom Will the relationship happen? "Dinner's here!" Both girls smiled at the sound of Josh's voice coming from the kitchen. [ lucas friar x fem oc ! ] Meatball sub." She scowls at the sight. OR: What would happen if Topanga had taken that promotion in London? But not the kind of one you run from. The Complete Series Of Mature Stories By RilayaWriter, Bits that don't neatly fit into any other story. "I think im gonna be sick." #11: Shut Up and Kiss Me#12: Rileys Plan#13: My Girl#14. What he does have is his two life long best friends, their daughter, and the job that he loves. NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME! Shes kept her feelings inside so she wouldn't make Riley feel bad for her. Maya quickly shot back a text about how she got sick in astronomy and Farkle left with her to make sure she was alright. I base most of these one shots off of pictures I've found on pintrest so if they sound familiar thats why. 1 second ago . I snapped at her. Hi! Bake with love - Maya asks Riley to make her some cookies. (or: the words on your skin are what they say after you fall in love). Now, this is what a hammer is capable of. Riley was sleeping in Maya's room with her. She had twelve days to get them together. Riley and Maya both slip on an egg and start kissing. Secrets kept between two souls. But upon meeting the eccentric Carrington students, it almost makes him want to go back to his family. When the two of them become roommates at Quincy University, whether by randomness or some kind of fate, it seems like a terrible, terrible mistake. I, I did it all If the results were positive she knew exactly how far along she would be. "Ew! I then cupped my hands again under the faucet but this time i drank the water. First Published - 22nd September 2021 Completed - Take On The World| Girl Meets World 111 pages September 15, 2018 Maddie "I'm not sure exactly what virus you have, but I know that none of us want to get it.". No. "I told her you left with me during class because I got sick.". Girl Meets Gravity; Girl Meets the New World; Girl Meets the Secret of Life; Girl Meets Pluto; Girl Meets Mr. Squirrels; More. Inspired by the song "Mine" (by Taylor Swift), this story follows Maya Hart - a girl who moves from her small hometown to the big city. How nice!. - Shawns okay. She rolled her eyes. After a few moments, the nausea subsided and she was left wiping her mouth with the sleeve of her sweater. Thread:Chansep2009/@comment-4540843-20150725222425 | Girl Meets World Riley has a stable family life, and Maya has somewhat stable family life too. Maya turned around to face him with panic on her face and tears in her eyes. What is it?". highest ranking : #218 in longing stares Add A Chapter To Girl Meets World Diaper Story - Writing.Com She knows love seldom lasts and mostly ends in hurt. Her once straight hair clung to the back of her neck and she felt sweat drip down her back as she heaved again into the toilet. i never thought i "hey, the talent shows next week." broken my heart. Seven I used to have best friends. What will happen when things in the Hart house. I saw so many places, the things that I did When Riley had first moved, Mayas sketches were very hopeful and excited. Fifteen. I haven't seen you since history and Farkle is missing too! Maya collapsed onto the tiled floor, exhaustion taking over. [beats in the head of one of the statues with a hammer] Carla: Barefaced lies covering up the truth. While spending Christmas with the Matthews family, caught in the middle of a snow Mr. Matthews history class is going on field trip. Go to college. Farkle Minkus, a master of technology, who just wants to help his friend. Farkle is a bit confused, but still supports his friends. Girl Meets Christmas Both kiss again in the episode. ", Riley took offense to this and forced herself to look at her best friend. I cant believe I let myself get so carried away! Lucas begins to sniffle again, before continuing hisrambling. "Jeez," Farkle muttered under his breath. Two The show has them as romantic. Life gets in the way, people get busy andthey forget Riley disappears the day after her high school graduation, five years ago. Because nobody needs to know how sad her life truly is. TW: detailed self-harm & body hatred. . apologies sir, Lucas Friar/Original Male Character/Maya Hart, Shawn Hunter/Topanga Lawrence-Matthews/Cory Matthews, The Road To Someday || Joshaya One Shots ||, Episode: s01e16 Girl Meets Home for the Holidays, Lucas is the overprotective dad we all knew he was going to be, 5 Times Shawn Hunter Denied Hes A Parent (and one time he cant. "nothing." Farkle was right, she did have a lot of the early symptoms, and Maya was never late. With a deep breathe, Maya stood and made her way into the bathroom where the two tests were waiting. #disneychannel emetophobia warning too !! Maya is the rebel while Riley is the angel. Maya Hart is spending Christmas Eve with her boyfriend and his family. Maya and Riley's big secret - Riley and Maya have sex together. But the mission is easier said than done with villains conspiring, school, and trying to figure out the identity of her own secret admirer. When Maya's chance at telling Lucas how she feels backfires, she starts going into a downward spiral that only her true friends can pull her out of. With Evan and Farkle's assistance, Josh is determined to resolve this triangle for the girls' sake. ((not abandoned i just have low work ethic)). Me and Riley exited the class room and went to the lockers. Girl Meets World - Works | Archive of Our Own She loves Austin, Texas and everything about it. "its probrably just a coincidence. One thing is for sure, she seems sick b. maya newgirl middleschool +20 more # 6 Abandoned (gmw fanfiction) by Luna-Melody-Midnight 44.6K 805 9 Maya returned her focus to the tests and grabbed one of the cheaper brands along with one of the fancier brands, but not the one Farkle mentioned. by: Jake More by this author. AU. But the mission is easier said than done with villains conspiring, school, and trying to figure out the identity of her own secret admirer. Maya knows how that feels. "hey." What happens when she comes back to Ne Girl Meets Sickness: The Sequel Chapter 1, a girl meets world fanfic Riley meets her soulmate on her sixteenth birthday. But upon meeting the eccentric Carrington students, it almost makes him want to go back to his family. Smarkle. "Hey girl's look its Maya that 7th grader slut who's dating Riley's hot Uncle Joshua. girl meets world fanfiction maya sick. "What? The entire group stared at him with skeptical glances except for Maya who was too tired to notice his bizarre reaction. Through sickness and in health - Riley gets sick and Maya takes care of her. If they weren't going to do anything about it, Maya should. With Maya away, Riley Matthews and her boyfriend Lucas decides to spend the weekend together, enjoying each other but find themselves interrupted by their best friend Farkle and Riley's uncle Josh. Farklepulls his hands back immediately and the three of them sit there in silence, Lucas opening his eyes once he realizes what just came out of his mouth. Her phone dinged almost immediately after she set it down with a text from Riley. Two Mommies. Maya Hunter is eighteen when the world ends. "Stop. Lucas Friar cried as a child, and then as he grew up, learned crying wasn't manly. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1), Isaiah "Zay" Babineaux/Lucas Friar/Farkle Minkus (2), Jack Hunter/Eric Matthews (Boy Meets World) (1), Lucas Friar/Original Male Character(s) (1), Lucas Friar & Maya Hart & Riley Matthews & Farkle Minkus (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (2), Topanga Lawrence-Matthews & Cory Matthews, Minor Topanga Lawrence-Matthews/Angela Moore, Most Of These Characters Arrive Eventually, Cory is literally just the best human being, just wants to spend his entire life with Shawn, These are disaster gays if I have ever seen them, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Katy Hart/Maya Hart/Topanga Lawrence-Matthews, Cory Matthews/Isadora Smackle/Riley Matthews, Isaiah "Zay" Babineaux/Lucas Friar/Farkle Minkus, the title of this doc is 'gay lucas gay lucas gay lucas', background Isaiah "Zay" Babineaux/Lucas Friar, maya is kinda sad but riley pulls her out of it, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, we could be more than friends/its taken me so long, Lucas Friar & Maya Hart & Riley Matthews & Farkle Minkus.