Dont miss any update! A list of 48 Bridged puns! For all the bridges joining Manhattan why in the world did you go and choose that's. I really dig being outside and getting to see everybody in the street.Zoe Kazan, 69. 36. Spend the Perfect 2 Days in Basel: Itinerary for 48 Hours in Basel + Weekend Tips! On the Brooklyn Bridge, you have to steel yourself. If youre bored in New York, its your own fault., 165. The statesmans duty is to bridge the gap between his nations experience and his vision. Henry A. Kissinger, 109. Are you interested in reading about the best photo spots in New York City as well? 70. What did the engineer say to the bridge after it had collapsed? Related Topics. Travel quotes, whether they are inspiring or funny puns, motivate us and feed our wanderlust, and New York is no different! 78. 79. Its kind of cute, eh? No Instagram caption list gets compete without a few puns. Pin these Brooklyn Bridge Puns & Brooklyn Bridge Captions for Your Trip! Brooklyn bridge at night looking bright. It was those who were down under. Book an affordable family or romantic photography session on your trip through Flytographer (Use the code HISTORYFANGIRL for 10% off your first photoshoot). Honestly, thats like the best thing, to walk over to Park Slope and go visit my friend Betty and take her dog out in the park or go walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. Trying to be cute somewhere in between Brooklyn and Manhattan., 9. What do you call an Italian American ghost in Brooklyn? Im sinking like a stone in the sea, Im burning like a bridge for your body. My current favorite is thePacsafe Citysafe, which is especially great for New York because it has many anti-theft features designed to deter pickpockets. For travel guidebooks to have with you during your trip, I always pick one or two from Rick Steves and Lonely Planet. The city got nickel and limestoned. I love just sitting and looking at the Brooklyn Bridge. I once started out to walk around the world but ended up in Brooklyn, that Bridge was too much for me. Lawrence Ferlinghetti, 13. And the soul of New York has moved to Brooklyn, where everything new and exciting seems to be. Alec Baldwin, New York! he said. He is the eldest son of English former footballer David Beckham . The secret of success is letting go of thoughts that weigh you down. Brooklyn Bridge is a great place to see a different part of the city. Sunsets taught me not all goodbyes have an end. The suspension is giving me anxiety. 25 Boss Brooklyn Bridge Puns for Perfect History Fangirl, 26+ Bridges Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud, Need a funny pun for a bridge name Reddit, The 40+ Best Bridge Jokes Worst Jokes Ever, funny bridge puns Archives The Wanderlust Within, Support Bridge | Clean funny pictures, Punny jokes, Punny puns, 47 Golden Gate Bridge Captions For Instagram Puns, Quotes , Bridge Puns Easy Family Fun- Games, Trivia, and Jokes, https://californiacrossroads.com/golden-gate-bridge-puns-jokes/, https://punsandoneliners.com/randomness/bridge-jokes/, https://historyfangirl.com/jokes-about-brooklyn-bridge-puns-brooklyn-bridge-captions/, http://www.funnycaptions.com/tag/bridge-puns/, https://www.reddit.com/r/puns/comments/460l7k/need_a_funny_pun_for_a_bridge_name/, https://greatbridgelinks.com/cheer-bridge-humour-jokes/, https://www.thewanderlustwithin.com/tag/funny-bridge-puns/, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/152911349821193290/, https://www.pinterest.com/bevedit/bridge-jokes/, https://www.travellerselixir.com/golden-gate-bridge-instagram-captions/, https://www.funny-jokes.com/funny-bridges-pictures. I use a mix of myNikon D810and mySamsung8smartphone these days. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Brooklyn Instagram Captions. 24. Brooklyn has several bridge and tunnel connections to the borough of Manhattan across the East River, and the Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge connects . One Perfect Day in Waterton Lakes National Park: Itinerary & Travel Tips. 66. Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge really takes atollon you. Its all overhead. You use J.R.R. I did it three days in a row because it was one of the most exhilarating experiences Ive ever had. I once started out to walk around the world but ended up in Brooklyn, that Bridge was too much for me.Lawrence Ferlinghetti, 15. Hed jump off theBrooklynBridgebefore hed rat out cousin Nicky.Law & Order SVU. Such great., 7. Creating an even relationship is like creating an even bridge. It's pretty mainstream. Nightclub worker killed when her Audi crashed into bridge at 68mph Scientists are people who build the Brooklyn Bridge and then buy it.William F. Buckley, Jr. 10. You should take a belt on the Brooklyn Bridge because it already hassuspenders. Answer. Abstract. Building a stable relationship is like building a stable bridge. An architect really designed a bridge though he created a huge mistake. A blonde and a redhead were watching the 6:00 news when a story came up about a man who was threatening to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge. I thought only animals had crossed the Brooklyn Bridge and that Manhattan. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go . I came, I saw, and I fell in love with the Brooklyn Bridge. It was all dream stuff. Betty Smith, At all events there is in Brooklyn something that makes me feel at home. Marianne Moore, Even with all of its changing, Brooklyns architecture still feels like home, the language feels like home. Jacqueline Woodson, Late June in Brooklyn is like the very beginning of a party, when the music is really good but you know that its about to get way better, so you just do a little two-step before the real turn-up starts. Ibi Zoboi, Mentally been many places but Im Brooklyns own. Jay Z, I love Brooklyn; its a part of who you are. Paul Dano, I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New Yorks skyline. Ayn Rand. Our gun puns include shotgun puns, rifle puns, cannon puns, rocket puns and many more. The Brooklyn Bridge is no hidden gem. Kell Brook: Ezekiel "Kell" Brook (born 3 May 1986) is a British professional boxer. Everyone should walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. See TOP 20 Brooklyn bridge from collection of 502 jokes and puns rated by visitors. I'm in the car with my uncle and we're going past a traffic light in Brooklyn. 150+ Brooklyn Bridge Captions & Quotes For Instagram In 2023 The Brooklyn Bridge was built over a thirteen year span beginning in 1869. History Fangirl is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All rights reserved. Don't surprise me on the Brooklyn Bridge. All kinds of animals have crossed the Brooklyn Bridge, but thats ir-Elephant. Ive red that the Golden Gate Bridge is nearly two miles long! 52. callback: cb 48. tokens, I think youve heard that a convoluted metaphor regarding the poorly built bridges? Its hard not to keep a good head on your shoulders when youre on the Brooklyn Bridge. Poetry isnt an island, It is the bridge. Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets. Its really hard to get across. There is something in the New York air that makes sleep useless.- Simone de Beauvoir, 154. Why did they store wine in the Brooklyn Bridge? Love to watch on the internet about rivers running below bridges? A list of puns related to "Bridged" Pete and Repeat were walking on a bridge. He dumped me on the Brooklyn Bridge. I just loosen the bolts a little bit each day., 73. Now that you know some of the best bridge puns and bridge jokes, its time for you to start sharing them with your friends and family. My coworker lives in Long Island but he works in Queens where I live. Bright light is injurious to those who see nothing. The Brooklyn Bridge reallytowersover other NYC landmarks., 43. })(); Leave me your email to receive new posts, tips, and special offers only for you! I did it three days in a row because it was one of the most exhilarating experiences Ive ever had. George Washington Bridge, who does that? The Brooklyn Bridge was expensive to build. Note: I have no idea if using "stood" for an irregular past tense of "stay" is a regional thing or what, but I've been hearing it my whole life. } Spend One Perfect Day in the Grand Canyon: Itinerary & Travel Tips. I do not burn bridges. If youre visiting Brooklyn or Brooklyn Bridge then youre bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that youll want to post to Instagram. I spy with my little eye. My friend is having a daughter soon and has yet to come up with a name, so she made the mistake of asking for suggestions. 74. They keep falling down. If London is a watercolour, New York is an oil painting.-Peter Shaffer, 158. Who is that polite man that builds bridges? Dont surprise me on the Brooklyn Bridge. If we like them, youll see them up there soon! Repeat! Your email address will not be published. Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge really takes a toll on you. I love just sitting and looking at the Brooklyn Bridge. The city got nickel andlimestoned. Some notes: As I said, it's a girl (so something like "London" is out). Well, its not a jumper! 73. Now get the perfect captions for sharing these pictures on Instagram and Facebook. "The Brooklyn Bridge is no . My sister said she felt so lousy yesterday, she stood in bed all day. Plus if you want more quotes and captions about New York in general youll find lots more New York Captions here! Bridge puns use the word to mean many other things as well, from dental work to cooperation. Let me know what you think in the comments. I really liked the documentary about bridge creating till it began to use examples of the foreign countries. Make a decision. 26. I came, I saw and I fall in love with Brooklyn bridge., 6. A river flows surely to the sea, Its just how it goes, Some things are meant to be. For all the bridges joining Manhattan why in the world did you go and choose thatn.Darren Hanlon, 57. Lets swim under that bridge, otherwise well both get wet!. Tell you what, you think you can fly? A civil engineer. Repeat and Pete were going around on a bridge when Pete ran away. Brooklyn Bridge Puns Archives - The Al Ashraf Find information and cruise reviews on Cruise Critic. The Brooklyn Bridge and I grew up together.Al Smith, 31. We build too many walls and not enough bridges. It was like an incredible dream.Diego Della Valle, 4. People watching on the Brooklyn Bridge is a thrillingLivestream., 44. 25. In this article you will find all the best quotes and captions about New Yorks Brooklyn Bridge to go with your Instagram pictures! 115 Funny Bridge Puns And Jokes For Kids! - Katy's Kid Corner Seann William Scott. They are not trusstable. 41 Funny Tulip Puns & Jokes That Will Stay On Your Mind, 40 Funny Lego Puns & Jokes For You To Put Together, 30 Cactus Puns & Jokes That Are Actually Funny, 34 Funny Peach Puns & Jokes Youll Absolutely Love, 27 Knife Puns & Jokes That Are Actually Funny (Trust Us), 39 Sun Puns & Jokes That Will Help You Lighten Up. Theres always something surprising at the end of the road. The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.. I dont like driving over the Golden Gate Bridge. I wouldnt mind living under a bridge If I could experience this sunset everyday. Did you guys hear about the stickup on the bridge? I trussed you! 76. Bridge puns2023126+ Funny, Clean & Short Bridges Puns Its my favorite thing on cable. Down under the Manhattan Bridge overpass. What do you call a polite man who builds bridges? Tried to read a book on a castle with drawbridge up, however, I could not get in it. This extensive collection contains the architectural plans and drawings created during the design, planning and construction stages for the suspension bridge by Civil Engineer, John Augustus Roebling, and includes drawings by his son Washington A. Roebling. Let me know in the captions below you know I love hearing from you! Two fish were swimming in a stream when it began to rain. Brooklyn bridge at night looking bright., 28. 102. 47 Hilarious Bridge Puns - Punstoppable I did it three days in a row because it was one of the most exhilarating experiences Ive ever had. I need help coming up with some great pun names to suggest to her. Looking for hilarious Brooklyn Bridge puns to share with friends before a trip to Brooklyn? Hilarious Brooklyn Bridge Puns. There are a lot of ideas for captions but these are some of the best Brooklyn captions for your Instagram pictures. TheLonely Planet New Yorkguidebook. Nothing has changed. The jump of a lifetime. Some kid threw it up there. Life is like a camera. Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, You cant begin to explore your possibilities. Brooklyn bridge at night looking bright. I banged my big head on the low bridge. Brooklyn Bridge Park: Brooklyn Bridge Park is an 85-acre (34 ha) park on the Brooklyn side of the East River in New York City. When the Brooklyn Bridge was unveiled it was a dis-Roebling. Want to share the best funny moments captured on Brooklyn Bridge? Read the sites full Privacy & Disclosure policy here. Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. He said he couldnt truss me. Airbnb is a much more effective protest than shutting down the Brooklyn Bridge.Jason Calacanis, 37. 69. Thats a wrap! I love just sitting looking at the Brooklyn Bridge. It was like an incredible dream. Diego Delle Valle, I once started out to walk around the world but ended up in Brooklyn, that Bridge was too much for me. Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Youll miss her most when you roam, cause youll think of her and think of home, the good old Brooklyn Bridge. Frank Sinatra, Sure, I know a place right across the Brooklyn Bridge where theyll never find us. On the Town, The Brooklyn Bridge and I grew up together. Al Smith, You want the Brooklyn Bridge, all you gotta do is ask for it. The Roaring Twenties, We build too many walls and not enough bridges. Sir Isaac Newton. It is really a bridge very far from me. Ive actually mist the views of Golden Gate bridge, In a beautiful place like Middle Earth how can you troll a bridge? I was thinking of the bridge of Golden Gate for quite some time and I dont like her any longer, but I cantilever. On the Brooklyn Bridge, you have tosteelyourself., 41. If youre looking for some inspiration for your next photo at the Brooklyn Bridge, look no further! This list of puns and jokes is way better than the one I just said. London is a mystery, NYC is an explanation., 139. Brooklyn Bridge Quotes For Instagram Captions "Everyone should walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. When Im in New York, I just want to walk down the street and feel this thing, like Im in a movie.- Ryan Adams, 171. Copyright 2023 24 Hours Layover | Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine. For road trips and ground transportation, rent a car through Discover Cars. *Disclosure: This post contains a few affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through my link. I only regret that some people werent on the bridges when I burned them. Its perfect for getting a chuckle during a long road trip! All these bridges - And you can't get over it COPY PUN By: Karson Walton ( 0) ( 0) You should take a belt on the Brooklyn Bridge because it already has suspenders. Youll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same bridge. Fastforward to today. The view is breathtaking.Seann William Scott, 25. (I'm in Brooklyn. Cars, sound and craziness it doesnt matter what comes your way in life we always make it to the other side. ); Looking for Instagram captions for other places in America? window.mc4wp = window.mc4wp || { Airbnb is a much more effective protest than shutting down the Brooklyn Bridge.Jason Calacanis. Just watched a documentary on how they made the. A jumper! Everything looks like it did in the eighties. Freddie Prinze Jr. One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. Tom Wolfe, Brooklyn, its a great town, a great city. Brooklyn Bridge is a great place to see a different part of the city., 8. I remember perfectly my first trip to New York when I was on the bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan when I saw the buildings. Whenever I see the Golden Gate, my heart just ex-spans. Isnt it iron-ic that the Golden Gate is red, not gold? The view is breathtaking. Your email address will not be published. Keep Calm and Cross the Brooklyn Bridge, 4. What do you call a polite bridge-builder? Brooklyn Bridge is (not) falling down., 47. Have to seen the Golden Gate Bridge in the fog? I was feeling stressed on the Brooklyn Bridge so I left to de-compress. US sending portable armored bridges to Ukraine - New York Post Everyone will love them. An Impasta. Hoe much does a prostitute cost in Brooklyn? Its been a while, Golden Gate- Ive really mist you. I want to live as many lives as there are in New York City., 132. This isnt a fairytale. You'll find my favorite recipes here. I do not mean love in any colloquial way, I mean that I was in love with the city, the way you love the first person who ever touches you and you never love anyone quite that way again.- Joan Didio. These riveting puns will have you dying for more! 48 Hilarious Bridged Puns - Punstoppable I would rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it.Will Rogers, 6. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 85 Brooklyn & Brooklyn Bridge Captions For Instagram - Puns, Quotes "Brooklyn Was The Most Wonderful City A Man Could Play In, And The Fans There Were The Most Loyal There Were.". 150 Brooklyn Bridge Captions And Quotes For Instagram Be still like mountain and flow like great river. The other didntHe was a little moron. 68. The Brooklyn Bridge, a symbol of hope and resilience. Well, its not a jumper! (For people without American cell phone plans). Hi there! Read More 115 Bridge Puns And Jokes For Kids! Build a bridge and get over it. Theres two morons sitting on a bridge, the big one falls off. Ever watched documentaries on how Golden Gate Bridge was built? People never forget two things: their first love and their first day in New York City., 178. Crossing the bridge to get the other side. Im sinking like a stone in the sea, Im burning like a bridge for your body. 33. Many people are want to this place for summer vacation. I wouldnt mind living under a bridge If I could experience this sunset everyday. Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, You cant begin to explore your possibilities. You should take a belt on the Brooklyn Bridge because it already has suspenders. I used to teach second and third grade. I banged my big head on the low bridge. I watched a documentary on how they built the Golden Gate Bridge. Wirewe going over the Brooklyn Bridge on foot?, 39. Or perhaps you want a few clever puns to use as Brooklyn Bridgecaptions or a Brooklyn Bridge status on your trip? They thoughtwinenot? "Brooklyn bridge at night looking bright." "Spring and fall in New York are the best seasons here to get out and about. I love New York. Hillary Clinton, 149. 0:37. Thesuspensionis giving me anxiety. Brooklyn Bridge Jokes. tokens. Whenever Im there I feel sogrounded., 56. The Brooklyn Bridge was expensive to build. Heaven is a place on the Brooklyn Bridge., 3. 64. Went to my doctors today. Brooklyns funky. The story has a happy ending thoughthe man didnt have to get engaged.Seth Meyers, 66. On a par with the Golden Gate Bridge and Londons Tower Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge also ranks highly as one of the worlds most photogenic bridges. There were people who crossed a bridge. Spread love, its the Brooklyn way. The Notorious B.I.G. Broken bridges annoy me. The story has a happy ending thoughthe man didnt have to get engaged.Seth Meyers, 17. Funny Brooklyn Bridge Puns. I really dig being outside and getting to see everybody in the street.Zoe Kazan, 105. 60. Brooklyn Beckham: Brooklyn Joseph Beckham (born 4 March 1999) is an English model and amateur photographer. Make a decision. 80. Here are the best bridge puns and jokes youll find! But if you use one be carefulyou could be charges with Salt and Battery. (function() { Its riveting. Did you know that 35 people try to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge each year, mostly because of broken hearts?Abigail Breslin, 108. After telling my dad, I felt a deep sense of foreboding every time we drove on the bridge through the canal; he said it is because it is for boating. Jason Calacanis, I remember perfectly my first trip to New York, when I was on the bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan, when I saw the skyscrapers. 70 Best Brooklyn Quotes and Brooklyn Bridge Captions for Instagram 2023 Why are bridges so expensive? The Brooklyn Bridge really towers over other New York City landmarks. I thought only animals had crossed the Brooklyn Bridge and that Manhattan. Would have been okay if viaduct. Top 11 Funny Bridge Puns Names - Best-puns.com Love is the bridge between you and everything else. The bridge has been a symbol of the Big Apple for over 150 years now, and it continues to attract visitors from all over the world. You should watch the sunrise from the Brooklyn Bridge because the sun rises in the East River. 100. I think of myself as a girl from Brooklyn. Categories New York, North America, Travel Quotes, 265 Sky Quotes For Instagram & Sky Captions For Instagram. I like the little park in Dumbo between the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridge. Here are some of the best ones for you. Al Smith, Everyone should walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I could take photos of the Brooklyn bridge for hours! I tell him, "I never realized how long the lights are in Long Island." Youll miss her most when you roam, cause youll think of her and think of home, the good old Brooklyn Bridge.Frank Sinatra, 16. Otherwise, you can follow and tag me on social media so I can see you using them in action: Facebook:Stephanie Craig History Fangirl. Love is the bridge between two hearts. The Brooklyn Bridge, a symbol of strength and unity. This list of clever bridge puns and jokes will have you laughing all the way to your destination. I think youve heard of the San Francisco big storms. The Brooklyn Bridge was expensive to build. Happiness is. Because they get the best signal. The Brooklyn Bridge really towers over other NYC landmarks. Jewelry Quotes And Captions For Instagram | Captions And Quotes For Jewelry Business, Times Square Captions and Quotes for Instagram, Best Beach Captions And Quotes For Instagram, Pumpkin Patch Captions And Quotes For Instagram, Sunscreen Quotes And Captions For Instagram, Christina Aguilera Lyrics Quotes To Empower Yourself, Post Malone Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Kelly Clarkson Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Justin Timberlake Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Khalid Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Alicia Keys Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Chris Brown Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, John Legend Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Lana Del Rey Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Charlie Puth Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Cardi B Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Rihanna Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Nicki Minaj Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Eminem Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Olivia Rodrigo Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions, Ava Max Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions. I just cant get over them. Pete and Repeat were walking on a bridge. Im Opta-mist-ic well get great photos of the Golden Gate Bridge! Its the Brooklyn way., 26. The famous #Brooklynbridge in #NYC, Masterpiece of this city, Seen differently. Spring and fall in New York are the best seasons here to get out and about. When its 30 degrees in New York, in Los Angeles its still 72. Cross the Brooklyn Bridge. Look at your life from another perspective. I remember perfectly my first trip to New York, when I was on the bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan, when I saw the skyscrapers. Cross the Brooklyn Bridge., 29. 58. Now I want to throw myself off the Brooklyn Bridge.Castle, 32. You are in the right place! Spring and fall in New York are the best seasons here to get out and about. Watch Brooklyn Bridge | Ken Burns | PBS